We Will Collective Update

hurdleisu24

Bookie
Sep 13, 2008
New York
I noticed that the We Will cold brew is live to order online on my phone but when I went to check it on my laptop, I couldn't order. So if you're looking to ship, check it out on mobile.

Edit: mobile is down now. I got my order in last night. Hope I get it shipped!

CivEFootball

Sep 16, 2010
I noticed that the We Will cold brew is live to order online on my phone but when I went to check it on my laptop, I couldn't order. So if you're looking to ship, check it out on mobile.

Edit: mobile is down now. I got my order in last night. Hope I get it shipped!
No fair! My wife is almost willing to have this overnighted to have it the tailgate Saturday. Supposedly ordering online goes live Friday on 9/8, and same day as distribution to stores, then on Sunday you can stop in the brewers store and purchase can as well. Seems to be a bit of a miss for not being able to have this at two tailgates now.

Anyone know of stores that is expecting to have this out on shelves Friday? (DSM Area)

MJ29

Aug 21, 2020
No fair! My wife is almost willing to have this overnighted to have it the tailgate Saturday. Supposedly ordering online goes live Friday on 9/8, and same day as distribution to stores, then on Sunday you can stop in the brewers store and purchase can as well. Seems to be a bit of a miss for not being able to have this at two tailgates now.

Anyone know of stores that is expecting to have this out on shelves Friday? (DSM Area)

Northern Vessel is in DSM. They'll probably have some there.

Otherwise, I think which HyVees have it will be hit or miss. Ankeny had it last week.

jdolson27

May 23, 2015
Seeing if anyone here at cyclonefanatic wants to join me on this. Will be donating to the WeWill as follows for the cyhawk game. @brentblum

Sack-$2
Safety-$2
Field goal-$3
Block punt/field goal-$5
Int-$5
Fumble recovery-$5
TD-$7
Kick off/punt return-$10
Int/fumble recovery return-$10
Cyclone victory- $10 plus point margin
Tv shows Hawkeye fan crying-$10

Let me know if any of you want to join.
F&&k the hawks!!

• Winner
  • Love
Reactions: Zyklon and qwerty

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
Still odd Iowa puts the county on the plate. Do I really need people to know that?
My assumption is the same reason they keep giving for why we need to have a front plate - to help when there is an amber alert. Another way to specify the vehicle.