Welfare Check on the Rotters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
Anyone doing a welfare check on the Rotters tonight after HCMC and the young ISU Cyclone FB team heads to a bowl game? A slim shot at the CCG still in play?

1699772019346.png

Here are the 145 + 16 POS that gave up on the team. Go crawl back under your rock.

1699772113366.png

Attachments

• 1699771739459.png
    1699771739459.png
    177.2 KB · Views: 51

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
LOL. @alarson dumbs my post, maybe cuz he is the first on the Rotters list that gave up on the team? Shame.

Sleep it off buddy. Enjoy the win. Can't imagine what runs through someone's head when they think "We got a great win, better go attack other Cyclones online". Says a lot about you, none of it positive. Especially when (as that poll shows), it was the opinion of the majority that voted at that time.

A pretty bad underperformance in 2021, a terrible 2022 season, and starting off 2023 by looking inept against Iowa\Ohio and you'd have to be pretty blind to not think there were some issues that needed to be addressed and changes made.

Those who aren't simple-minded can see things with nuance. Most of the people who voted yes in that poll also said that Campbell had earned the right to turn things around. Credit to Campbell and staff for executing that and getting the team back to a bowl.

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
Sleep it off buddy. Enjoy the win. Can't imagine what runs through someone's head when they think "We got a great win, better go attack other Cyclones online". Says a lot about you, none of it positive. Especially when (as that poll shows), it was the opinion of the majority that voted at that time.

A pretty bad underperformance in 2021, a terrible 2022 season, and starting off 2023 by looking inept against Iowa\Ohio and you'd have to be pretty blind to not think there were some issues that needed to be addressed and changes made.

Those who aren't simple-minded can see things with nuance. Most of the people who voted yes in that poll also said that Campbell had earned the right to turn things around. Credit to Campbell and staff for executing that and getting the team back to a bowl.
Just own it.

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
LOL. You gave up on Campbell, the staff and the team. Good for you. Own it, ****.

I initially thought the Rotters were listed in alphabetical order, but I see now that it is not the case. You were ******* #1 out of the gate to trash our team. So GTFO.

Stupid Rotter.

1699775135896.png

cyputz

Jul 26, 2006
C’mon Clones, lets step above this eat our own.

I always prepared for meetings by inviting colleagues that were not in alignment with the meeting subject - “If we all think alike, we are not thinking very much”.

Some come around, some phase out.

Great game tonight, great regeneration towards the narrative to a BOWL GAME. We will have enough trouble battling Texas and Kansas State’ let alone a BOWL GAME.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
LOL. You gave up on Campbell, the staff and the team. Good for you. Own it, ****.

I initially thought the Rotters were listed in alphabetical order, but I see now that it is not the case. You were ******* #1 out of the gate to trash our team. So GTFO.

Stupid Rotter.

View attachment 119170

The poll respondents are ordered by the date they joined this site you miserable ****.

And no, I didn't "give up on campbell\the team". I'll even quote from my own post in Gunner's original thread:
Campbell deserves a chance to right the ship of course, and I don't think the decision on firing him should be on the table after this season, but I think that turnaround has to happen by the end of next season (and hell, maybe we see signs of it this season, its early!).

So maybe before deciding to create stupid threads and call out random posters you should get your facts straight.

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
The poll respondents are ordered by the date they joined this site you miserable ****.

And no, I didn't "give up on campbell\the team". I'll even quote from my own post in Gunner's original thread:

So maybe before deciding to create stupid threads and call out random posters you should get your facts straight.

Sorry, Rotter.

Not sure there is anything "random" at all about calling out posters that gave up on this team. Like you.

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
Cincinnati, BYU, Baylor, and TCU have a combined record of 15-25, you might want to slow your roll just a little. After all, ******** programs care about going 6-6. You might want to save this thread if they win one of the next two.

LOL. Wait, going 6-6 is no good now? You and the other Rotters like @Gunnerclone and @alarson did not even think we would be bowling. You are as dumb as the Rotters if you think this young ISU team needs to slow its roll. It is all gravy now. Idiot.

LAClone

Apr 26, 2010
It’s cult-like and frankly disturbing how far half this board feels like it needs to go to simp for a man who makes millions of dollars a year, yet has consistently cost us wins over the years.

Reject mediocrity. This team should be (at least) 8-2, and our failure to get there can be laid directly at Campbell’s feet.

Get back to me when this guy has demonstrated (1) that he has learned how to manage a play clock/timeouts and (2) stops costing us games with his atrocious play-not-to-lose schemes.

Or I don’t know, enjoy the individual wins as they come and go outside and touch some grass.

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
It’s cult-like and frankly disturbing how far half this board feels like it needs to go to simp for a man who makes millions of dollars a year, yet has consistently cost us wins over the years.

Reject mediocrity. This team should be (at least) 8-2, and our failure to get there can be laid directly at Campbell’s feet.

Get back to me when this guy has demonstrated (1) that he has learned how to manage a play clock/timeouts and (2) stops costing us games with his atrocious play-not-to-lose schemes.

Or I don’t know, enjoy the individual wins as they come and go outside and touch some grass.
LOL, Well, I can at least appreciate your honesty, Rotter. Unlike many others that hide like cockroaches now that we are bowling.

But someone that feels the need to say simp and cult in the same sentence kind of defines themselves, no?

And yet there are so many others like @joefrog and @alarson that seem to be with you.

LAClone

Apr 26, 2010
LOL, Well, I can at least appreciate your honesty, Rotter. Unlike many others that hide like cockroaches now that we are bowling.

But someone that feels the need to say simp and cult in the same sentence kind of defines themselves, no?

And yet there are so many others like @joefrog and @alarson that seem to be with you.

I don’t even understand what you’re so mad about. Might be time to put the phone down and get some sleep.

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006

You obviously have some issues concerning Campbell. Some real issues. Yes. Campbell makes millions. You’ve been a jackass. Own it.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006

Reading claw drinkers is fun:

• Agree
Reactions: Mr.G.Spot
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron