• Fire Prohm at end of season and pay buyout

Results are only viewable after voting.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
The problem with this approach is you never get an experienced coach able to deal with the coaches in the Big 12

So you’d rather roll with a coach that is on pace to finish in 9th or 10th place for the third time in 4 years and one who may go freaking winless in the conference?

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
So you’d rather roll with a coach that is on pace to finish in 9th or 10th place for the third time in 4 years and one who may go freaking winless in the conference?

It's the best way. This way, we know that we have a coach who can't deal with the coaches of the Big 12, and we never have to wonder.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
It's the best way. This way, we know that we have a coach who can't deal with the coaches of the Big 12, and we never have to wonder.

Seriously one of the most absurd things ever posted to this website. Better hang on to an experienced coach that CAN'T handle them, than take a flyer on an inexperienced coach who might turn the tide.

The best coach we've had in a long while was Fred who literally hadn't coached a game ever.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
What is clear last night is Prohm’s recruiting is overrated.

And maybe folks should check themselves a bit when a high school highlight film is posted with a fairly athletic person dunking a bunch.

Watch other teams and then watch ISU and the specific skill sets seem to be night and day, including basic shooting form.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
And maybe folks should check themselves a bit when a high school highlight film is posted with a fairly athletic person dunking a bunch.

Watch other teams and then watch ISU and the specific skill sets seem to be night and day, including basic shooting form.
Yeah I don’t know how or why but Prohm seems to recruit a lot of guys with funky looking shots.

• Agree
Reactions: CyBobby

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
loll we actually played a game last night and i had no clue.

go bball team, yay!

• Useful
Reactions: CyBobby

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
After watching the freshman last night for extended minutes I dont really see any hope for next year either. Is Hinson even an upgrade over Solomon or Coleman-Lands, both of which will be gone?
Will Foster come back healthy? Hunter could be the next coming of Monte for all I know but what difference will he make if this is the talent he has to work with?

Just a reminder that the last time we brought in a Top 40 guard we went 4-14 in the Big 12. I dont see how the talent will be any better than the 18-19 season.

Help Support Us

Become a patron