What TV show are you streaming right now?

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Not tv show, but I've been watching The Omen movies from the 70s and 80s. OMG are they ******* awful for acting. While many movies suck these days, the worse acting you see on Netflix movies makes some of those old horror films look like middle school productions.

Reactions: BoxsterCy

Cyghhh

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 18, 2022
Not tv show, but I've been watching The Omen movies from the 70s and 80s. OMG are they ******* awful for acting. While many movies suck these days, the worse acting you see on Netflix movies makes some of those old horror films look like middle school productions.
I love bad acting! There's actually an Omen prequel in the theaters right now. Don't know much about it, but acting is probably better, story...probably not.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
The sequels are rough, but the first one is great.

Reactions: Jer

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
I love bad acting! There's actually an Omen prequel in the theaters right now. Don't know much about it, but acting is probably better, story...probably not.
Yeah, I hear it's good, that's why I've been watching the originals.

• Friendly
Reactions: Cyghhh

Entropy

Oct 27, 2008
Cedar Rapids, IA
Looking for suggestions from AppleTV. We’ve got 3 months free from getting new phones. I’m a couple episodes into the third season of Ted Lasso but it’s the only show I’ve watched so far.

My usual shows include comedy, war, crime or government agencies.
I enjoyed watching the documentary Boys State, and the new documentary Girls State.
I went to Badger Boys State (in WI) when I was in high school, so it was pretty interesting to see how it was the same, and how it had changed from the late 90s.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
OMG somebody should have warned me about Omen IV. I may need an exorcism to get that out of my mind.

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
I can't wait to start FallOut. We're watching The Gentleman right now and it's good.
When does it come out? Hearing conflicting reports. And I agree on The Gentleman. I initially didn't think it would be my type of show but ended up loving it. Hope they make more.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
When does it come out? Hearing conflicting reports. And I agree on The Gentleman. I initially didn't think it would be my type of show but ended up loving it. Hope they make more.

Tonight, 8pm central.

zxa4fcdo2jtc1.jpeg

Reactions: 1100011CS

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
Watched the first 2 episodes of Fallout last night. Not sure what to think of it yet. A lot of “remember that from the game” but the only character I like so far is Goggins as the ghoul.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Started "The Parasyte" on Netflix. It's.... interesting.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
You've inspired me to do the same now!
I warn you - each one after the first gets progressively horrible with acting. Omen IV is right up there with Jeepers Creepers Reborn as the worst movie I've ever seen - and I've seen middle school productions before.

Here's what I wrote about Jeepers Creepers Reborn to give you a taste of just how bad Omen IV is...

OMG is Jeepers Creepers Reborn (the new one) absolutely rubbish. The acting is worse than a Mexican soap opera. The props are painted cardboard boxes and I’m pretty sure every single scene is on a green screen. I would eat dinner with and watch Caitlin Clark and JorBo make out before I’d watch Jeepers Creepers Reborn again. It’s that ******* bad.

• Haha
Reactions: BWRhasnoAC

Stumbles

Feb 17, 2012
Cleveland Heights, OH
Fallout is pretty good. It's not the most amazing show I have seen, but for the most part, it's living up to expectations. Big fan of the franchise, having played the games since their release (and it's progenitors). I like how well it incorporates little tidbits of lore from the games and how well it portrays the various factions (especially the raiders). I'm only though episode three, and I am liking the character development so far.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron