Why the inconsistencies from game to game...

coyoteclone

Jan 7, 2009
I can accept road losses at Baylor and OU...both games played to the wire. But how can anyone explain the total dominence by piss poor WV and Texas Tech teams while at the same time looking like conference champs against OSU and Texas.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Overthinking. Trying to “spread the love” between Breece and Brock when it should be the Breece show every week.

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
A lot of teams have a WVU or Tech type road loss on their resume, but it’s tough to stomach two of them in the second half of a season.

cyclones12321

Feb 21, 2009
Newton Ia
We dig ourselves a hole then wait to long to climb out of it. I heard on some preseason videos I was watching before the season saying we peaked last year and I thought it was not true but turns out that seemed to happen. I just don’t think this team can win on the road which last year maybe because of no fans but we we’re good on the road

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
We have a disaster of an offensive line and the offensive coach isn’t good enough to overcome that. The offense we run in the second half seems to be drastically different than the one we run in the first half, every single game.
We will also learn how good Dave Andrews is in part by how the O line looks next September. We have some development to do there.

Htowncyfan

Mar 18, 2018
Poor blocking and the complete inability to throw the ball down the field. We became very easy to defend.

Reactions: HouClone

Kinch

Sep 19, 2021
I find it tiring that Coach Campbell keeps talking about winning in the margins when we are getting beat at the margins in every loss.
Example: Illegal man downfield on Breece's catch in the first quarter.
Another example: two forward passes on one play.

Reactions: SCarolinaCy

norcalcy

Oct 20, 2010
We will also learn how good Dave Andrews is in part by how the O line looks next September. We have some development to do there.
The O line problems are way beyond S and C Coach. He might be part of it, but not the major part. Just maddening that we are so bad on the O line. I don’t see it getting any better without major changes in personnel and coaching. Scary to think how bad things can be without Breece and Kolar.

Help Support Us

Become a patron