Worst Movies Ever

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
Can’t remember if we have a thread on this.

OMG is Jeepers Creepers Reborn (the new one) absolutely rubbish. The acting is worse than a Mexican soap opera. The props are probably painted cardboard boxes and I’m pretty sure every single scene is on a green screen.

You could pay me $200 and I still wouldn’t sit through that again. It’s Hawkeye offense level ****.
When it comes to bad movies, nothing can beat Master of Disguise. Absolute worst movie ever.

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Lost in Translation with Bill Murray is easily my least favorite movie ever and I’m a huge fan of his comedy. It’s just horrible. It’s like watching a movie where people just talk and nothing ever happens. Then it ends.

Rocky 5 would be one of the worst but I think everyone has just agreed that the movie never really happened.

Thank you!

"Lost in Translation" was the first movie that came to my mind when I saw this thread. Not just a bad movie for the reasons you described, but also the most overrated movie ever. The way critics absolutely slobbered all over it just got my expectations way too high going in.

SolterraCyclone

Jul 26, 2021
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood was my favorite Tarantino film. Pitt and DiCaprio absolutely kill it. And the ending is *chef’s kiss*

Independence Day was a fun 90s movie, so it’s best if viewed through that lens. Suspension of disbelief is a responsibility of the audience.

Two worst films I’ve seen are Batman and Robin and a documentary called What the Bleep Do We Know. The latter of which’s creator ended up in a cult

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Yeah, that was a 2 hour snooze fest. No thrill, no excitement, no real purpose, and slow as hell. With that said, the follow up released a couple years ago was really good.
It's not scary in any sense of the word. It's a slog. It's boring. The acting is laughably awful.

Reactions: jcf817

Cy Guy69

Nov 2, 2023
Seeing some of the comedies listed by certain posters actually makes sense. They're miserable posters on here, and apparently aren't much different in real life.
I feel like it’s been since the 2000s since an actually good comedy movie has came out or one that was culturally significant. Maybe the last anchorman movie but it wasn’t as good as the original

nrg4isu

Dec 29, 2009
Springfield, Illinois
"Wendy and Lucy" (2008). All i remember was a woman wandering around with her dog. It was really really bad. Never did finish watching it, but I'm positive I didn't miss out on anything

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
Is there a curve? If not, then The Room (the one by Tommy Wiseau) and trolls would be really high on the list. I enjoy watching The Room with friends, but it is an absolutely terrible movie.

If there is a curve, then I would probably put one of the sharknadow sequels because they are bad while also being in on the joke

Cdiedrick

Jun 26, 2014
Can’t remember if we have a thread on this.

OMG is Jeepers Creepers Reborn (the new one) absolutely rubbish. The acting is worse than a Mexican soap opera. The props are probably painted cardboard boxes and I’m pretty sure every single scene is on a green screen.

You could pay me $200 and I still wouldn’t sit through that again. It’s Hawkeye offense level ****.
Now I need to see it

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclones_R_GR8

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron