WR TJ Tampa Commits

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
WOW! Now that is some athleticism. I paused that thing at the top of his jump and his head is even with the rim. That is some serious get up.

Yeah, I did the same....and it looks smooth/easy.

"Post route...Tampa, i'm going to put the ball over the top, likely about 13ft off the ground" ~Brock Purdy next year

• Funny
Reactions: coolerifyoudid

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com

Another day another dunk

giphy.gif

Can't help but wonder if he could help our basketball team...

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Seems like he was underrated. Wonder why?
He did end up pulling an offer from Georgia at the last minute. So that's a good sign that he could've slipped through the cracks of the blue bloods. His athleticism is unreal.

• Agree
Reactions: Snydes and CyTwins

Chitowncy

SuperFanatic
Jan 14, 2009
Ames

I wonder that too. Seeing this kid's videos....unreal. Can't help but hop on the hype train. So glad he's a Cyclone and I hope he hits the field next year with Purdy.

Lord, if our O-line next year can just punch above their weight and surprise us, then this could be the most special Cyclone year ever. The talent at the offensive skill positions is there, solid defense is there, we just need the O-line to do better than projected and it could be special.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
I don't think he has been playing football for very long. It definitely hasn't been his focus. His main focus was basketball until his Junior year, when he switched to focusing on football.

I think he plays ALOT like CeeDee Lamb. GREAT footwork and playmaking ability.

• Winner
Reactions: bozclone

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
I am always impressed by kids that can do it in more than one sport. I can't wait to watch this kid on gameday! I'm starting to think he won't redshirt. At 6'2" 175 and that athleticism, we've had guys with much less ability play right away at his position.

• Agree
Reactions: CyPunch