WR TJ Tampa Commits

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
Jay Jordan indicated he would have Tampa starting Day 1. Which brings up the question, when do we start anticipating who the starters are for 2020? Do we usually wait until after Spring ball? I've been looking at it already, but I can't decide on a starting 5 for the OL and also WR seems like a wide open position. Anyway, for now I just couldn't remember when we actually start discussing this. Presumably after Spring ball we will have more insight than the uneducated speculation we would have right now.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I’d guess about the start of Spring drills. And the end of Spring drills. And after Spring drills. And when the high school players move to Ames. And when it gets close to time for what used to be “two-a-days” to start....

Chitowncy

SuperFanatic
Jan 14, 2009
Ames
What's the update on T.J. Tampa? I have not heard his name all season. Of the four skill positions (TE, WR, RB and QB), the WR is the only one where we don't have an All-Conference performer likely. Is this guy redshirting or getting any reps? His videos and athletic ability looked extraordinary.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
What's the update on T.J. Tampa? I have not heard his name all season. Of the four skill positions (TE, WR, RB and QB), the WR is the only one where we don't have an All-Conference performer likely. Is this guy redshirting or getting any reps? His videos and athletic ability looked extraordinary.
Backup CB I believe. Played against KSU for sure

Reactions: Chitowncy

JDDDCy

Dec 20, 2017
I thought he came in when Datrone Young got beat for the 10th time today.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
He made a huge tackle against KState last week. Love it!