Zach Guyer

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
I love how that berry guy is just a footnote in the original post and only one other person has mentioned it so far. Looks like Cyclone Nation has moved on, and good riddance.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Well, that and it's so expected at this point its just water off a duck's back.

Steve

Apr 11, 2006
They also lowered the height of the tee in college - it will be a lot harder for him to get the same loft under the ball.

The ball specs for college are also different than for high school. Just another reason why its hard to project based on what happened in high school.

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
College kickers also use a tee for kickoffs, just not for FG/PAT. There should be virtually no difference in Guyer's kickoffs for ISU.

Both Guyer and Mahoney use the college regulation tees for kickoffs currently and I believe they both did their final year or two in high school. Both Mahoney and Guyer were also in the game. Mahoney played for the North, only as a punter. He also took a trip up to Whitewater,Wisconsin to get a few reps in at Kohls Elite camp where he kicked with the top college kickers from all over the nation. I assure you that ISU has two great candidates this year for both kicking positions.

Last edited: