Women's Turn-ons and turn-offs

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Have you ever noticed there seems to be a alot more good looking women than good looking guys? Not that I'm looking at guys. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Seriously. There are some goofy looking bastards out there. :goofy:

And most of them congregate here.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Question for the married guys (or gals)...How does your relationship and all the stuff that goes with it change going from a committed relationship to being engaged and then to being married?

We communicate a lot more and with much more honesty now than we did 5 years ago...or even a year ago. It's kinda nice. :wink:

4VR4CY

Aug 28, 2007
Ankeny, IA
That is not my motive. Why did you attack me and call me a lier?

Attack, you must not know the definition? You used heifers to describe women. :realmad:

Liar - to quote you "I'm new to the 30's (OK ... 40's)"

BTW - ISUFAN22, I am glad to see you back. :yes:

And no to Brianhos.

Last edited:

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
Have you ever noticed there seems to be a alot more good looking women than good looking guys? Not that I'm looking at guys. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Seriously. There are some goofy looking bastards out there. :goofy:

Can't all look like Superman SuperCy...

Which is why I say to **** with it and do the crazy **** that I do at sports events :wink:

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Flag Guy,

I am glad to see you helping out in this thread and taking advice here for future relationships... as I was a bit worried about you on your stories and failures of getting your paint on ..... Not that there is anything wrong with that.

-keep.

keepngoal

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
I knew I could get you roped in to this thread! HaHa!

But what are you talking about?

- keep.

keepngoal

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Or the fact he can't hit the green when it's clearly pointed out to him...then blames someone else for his inadequacy. :twitcy:

beer .... owe..... me.....

-keep.

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
Flag Guy,

I am glad to see you helping out in this thread and taking advice here for future relationships... as I was a bit worried about you on your stories and failures of getting your paint on ..... Not that there is anything wrong with that.

-keep.

Ha ha yeah well... I wanted to go down that road I've had my chances (I didn't, so I turned that down)

As for the relationship thing... yeah. I want a great relationship, I just also want to be a crazy SOB for a few years too, so I'm taking care of that now :cool: