Women's Turn-ons and turn-offs

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Ok.

Bigest pet peeve? I think when he hears me, but doesn't listen. He could probably answer the question better. I do have to say that he is a pretty GREAT husband!

Hey, sometimes we are busy and what you say is not important. ha ha just kidding. I sometimes phase a question out, but not on purpose. I think guys are concentrators. We take whatever is on our mind at the moment and think about all of the ways we can conquer it. My wife will go through 300 things per minute in her head and yes sometimes it does come out of her mouth and i get confused.

4VR4CY

Aug 28, 2007
Ankeny, IA
Hey, sometimes we are busy and what you say is not important. ha ha just kidding. I sometimes phase a question out, but not on purpose. I think guys are concentrators. We take whatever is on our mind at the moment and think about all of the ways we can conquer it. My wife will go through 300 things per minute in her head and yes sometimes it does come out of her mouth and i get confused.

Hunters vrs Gatherers....

Men are like hunters, they tend to focus on one thing.

Women are like gatherers, they tend to focus on many things at once.

I went to a play about this at the Civic Center once. It was a lot better than I thought it would be.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Dont you know that if you arent glued to this thing 24x7 you miss everything important? Ive just been lucky enough to be around during this stuff. I swear I dont instigate it. Just at the right place at the right time. :wink:

As long as you know all about Tom Cruise, you still have not missed everything.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Hunters vrs Gatherers....

Men are like hunters, they tend to focus on one thing.

Women are like gatherers, they tend to focus on many things at once.

I went to a play about this at the Civic Center once. It was a lot better than I thought it would be.

Those were simpler days. Men would go out with friends and hunt for food and then when they came home the women would be there waiting to make babies. the good life. and so what if you only lived till 23 and occasionally ran the chance of getting eaten by a sabretooth tiger or beaten with a club by a rival. good times.

4VR4CY

Aug 28, 2007
Ankeny, IA
Wow, left for 1/2 an hour and missed the brawl:sad:. I'm going on about a year and a half, to be married in about 4 months. So far, so good there, but I am sure there will be things that annoy each of us eventually.

It really wasn't all that interesting. I can PM you what he said about me, if you want me to. It wasn't nice, but I considered the source and didn't take it to heart. I had a few people PM me to say they reported it/were going to report it. Thanks for the support guys.... :wubclub:

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
There was a verbal brawl... then the mods came in and busted it up like the Ames PD did the riot of '04... :wink:

EDIT: Both were a good time!

EDIT EDIT: In the same way it's a good time to watch the Hawkeyes talk like they'll be national champs... there is some humor in the idiocy of it all but really sad at the same time...

Last edited:

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
It really wasn't all that interesting. I can PM you what he said about me, if you want me to. It wasn't nice, but I considered the source and didn't take it to heart. I had a few people PM me to say they reported it/were going to report it. Thanks for the support guys.... :wubclub:
I saw one comment still in there, so I could see where it all came from. Enough to make me drop some negative rep, which I usually don't do.

ISU4ME

Aug 26, 2007
And most of them congregate here.

Not too many guys have photos on here so what are you saying about the ones that do? :dull:

Just a joke Brian. No do not look like a dork and no I am not light in my loafers.

chadm

Giving it a go
Apr 11, 2006
Midwest
Wow, I started a thread because I thought It might be amusing and it turns into this. :eek:
I sincerely apologize to anyone that has been offended due to my actions!

No apologies needed. It is a CF custom to change the direction of threads.:mask:

superfan

Oct 8, 2006
League City, TX
Since we are in a gender thread, do me a favor and add punctuation to this statement:

A woman without her man is nothing

Rep for anyone who gets it right!

Depends on your point of view.

For men:

"A woman, without her man, is nothing."

For women:

"Woman: Without her, man is nothing."

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
(Admins, given the way this thread went earlier if you think this subject will be too sensitive go ahead and delete it... but I am not trying to go the way that this went earlier)

So I just got done talking with a friend of mine who is mad at her boyfriend right now...
Personally I think he screwed up big time. He tried to answer her question insted of steering the conversation to something else (lesson I learned when I was 15 while life guarding a 14 year old girl's birthday part and has stuck with me since then...)

They were talking about beauty, and she asked how guys view beauty/he views beauty. His definition ammounted to guys think women are beautiful if they would have sex with said person. If not... then they aren't pretty. That did not go over so well on several levels...

Kind of curious though, what do other people think of in terms of beauty?

EDIT: Please try to keep cows out of this (what'd they ever do to you?)
And women, be honest. What to you REALLY expect guys to say to a question like this? (I'd like to know...)

Last edited:

chadm

Giving it a go
Apr 11, 2006
Midwest
Beauty is depending on which stage of life you are in.

As a child all girls are ugly.
Teen through ?, Anything I would hit is beauty.
As life matures beauty is now a combination of personality, life's goals, and less on the looks.

4VR4CY

Aug 28, 2007
Ankeny, IA
Sorry Flag Guy, I have class on Monday/Wednesday nights and just got home.

I would want him to be truthful. But, that being said, I would hope that he would give the answer that beauty is radiated by the love that one has for another. But, that answer requires love and not all college aged people are there yet.

I just asked ripvdub what makes me beautiful.... he said, "your ti*s!" He was trying to get a rise out of me, but you guys can up his rep for that one. :wink:

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I like the melons, but do we really need to have this debate again?

Booty > boobs.

There, now that I've settled that, I can rest in peace tonight.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
I like the melons, but do we really need to have this debate again?

Booty > boobs.

There, now that I've settled that, I can rest in peace tonight.

Ohhh Jeez, here we go again. Anyone see the pics of Jessica at the packers game?

JESSICA BIEL IS FRISKY - What Would Tyler Durden Do

Just for you 22, and no I will not put the image in the post, even though it is totally safe for work, and very hot too.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Her friend really has a firm handle on things. Good things.

I smell a "Men's Turn-ons and Turn-offs threads...with this photo being a main subject of discussion.

Also, tank tops with bra straps - nnnnnnnnnnnnnice...add it to the + list.

Put it on my tab.