Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
But then again, so is cow-tipping...

T-Shirt-Redneck%20Olympics-757323.jpg

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
"For rings they'll have 5 old tires nailed together..."
"You know there will be some fat guy there saying dang good BBQ top of 'em stairs there, but be careful there ain't no hand rail"
"When they release those doves you know there will be some hunters out in the parking lot with their rifles... 'Hey Ed I got a white one!!!' "

Ahh Jeff Foxworthy and the '96 olympics...

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
since so many took the bait, I closed it now so I could keep up. Mods will be discussing this thread and its option for re-birth.

that didn't come out right.

-keep.

keepngoal

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Give the mods some time to clean up and this should get opened back up...

keepngoal

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Okay, many of you have asked for this thread to be opened up again and the mod team has agreed.

However, name calling will not be tolerated and could lead to warnings, infractions and up to banning (and always neg rep). Please be civil in these types of threads as it is easy to be baited into something you will regret.

While we all have a love for the Cyclones, we all can use insight/help in relationships. this thread has its benefits.

Now, happy posting. And where were we.... i can't get leather boots, costumes and flowers out of my head.

- keep.

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
Now, happy posting. And where were we.... i can't get leather boots, costumes and flowers out of my head.

- keep.

Women are good, I think ISUFan22 owes you beer... and despite my body painting with guys there is hope for me down the road :confused:

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
This may be tough for some of you to post since your 2nd half is on here, but what does your spouse/bf-gf/other do that annoys you the most?

Mine: Not listening to suggestions but always expecting me to.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
This may be tough for some of you to post since your 2nd half is on here, but what does your spouse/bf-gf/other do that annoys you the most?

Mine: Not listening to suggestions but always expecting me to.
Wow, left for 1/2 an hour and missed the brawl:sad:. I'm going on about a year and a half, to be married in about 4 months. So far, so good there, but I am sure there will be things that annoy each of us eventually.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Wow, left for 1/2 an hour and missed the brawl:sad:. I'm going on about a year and a half, to be married in about 4 months. So far, so good there, but I am sure there will be things that annoy each of us eventually.

Dont you know that if you arent glued to this thing 24x7 you miss everything important? Ive just been lucky enough to be around during this stuff. I swear I dont instigate it. Just at the right place at the right time. :wink:

4VR4CY

Aug 28, 2007
Ankeny, IA
It was deleted do to the quote, the reply makes no sense without the quote.

Ok.

Bigest pet peeve? I think when he hears me, but doesn't listen. He could probably answer the question better. I do have to say that he is a pretty GREAT husband!

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Dont you know that if you arent glued to this thing 24x7 you miss everything important? Ive just been lucky enough to be around during this stuff. I swear I dont instigate it. Just at the right place at the right time. :wink:
That's why I hardly ever leave my computer. CF is like crack for my mind.

And it's a little suspicious that you are usually in the middle when all hell breaks loose:skeptical:

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007

Other day I leave for 3 hours to do homework... a post by a "missouri" fan goes from a one page joke to a 7 or 8??? page circus

Ignored a thread about Tom Cruise's new basement because I'd arleady read the news article else where, and I missed out one of the most famous threads in recent board history :no:

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Other day I leave for 3 hours to do homework... a post by a "missouri" fan goes from a one page joke to a 7 or 8??? page circus

Ignored a thread about Tom Cruise's new basement because I'd arleady read the news article else where, and I missed out one of the most famous threads in recent board history :no:

Speaking of TC thread. Was that deleted from existence?