Youngblut Dismissed

Three4Cy

Jan 19, 2010
West Des Moines
Bremer was suspended once for academic issues, but it was her decision to leave after one season.

I'm not aware of anyone in the Fennelly era who has ever been dismissed from the team.

Her suspension was December 2001
The Daily Reporter - Google News Archive Search

She was dismissed, I have first hand knowledge from someone very close to the program. It was stated as her decision, but she didn't have a choice.

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
This thing has to play out in court, so I hope Bill is right. It's not often a young woman hits another (person) causing bodily injury. I've seen it, but it's rare. I was kind of pulling for her, heard she shot the 3 pretty well.

Am guessing a walk on might have a shorter string than a schollie player? Just a guess.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
You know what's hilarious? Blatant misogyny and objectification of our female athletes.

Oh wait, no it isn't. In fact it's pretty terrible

She's a pretty girl. No one said anything out of line. Quit being so damn sensitive.

Cyballz

Aug 20, 2009
You know what's hilarious? Blatant misogyny and objectification of our female athletes.

Oh wait, no it isn't. In fact it's pretty terrible

I don't know what misogyny is, but it sounds fun. If ******* don't wanna be holla'd at they shouldn't be lookin' so fine.

high_horse.jpg

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron