Humor Mafia Sign-Up

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
I never did anything that could have gotten her pregnant. And she lives a completely different lifestyle now than me. So I can only hope she was just wasted and wanted to get back together.

I believe you are correct, sir.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Well. I'm awake.

My first girlfriend (which you will find in the "Meet the Parents" thread) that I broke up with 5 years ago (and dated for 1 year) just called me. At 3:30.

First time we've talked in probably three years.

Tells me "theres something I've had to tell you the last 5 years but now isn't the time can we hang out?"

I never did anything that could have gotten her pregnant. And she lives a completely different lifestyle now than me. So I can only hope she was just wasted and wanted to get back together.

She might want to come clean that she cheated on you or something else bad happened. Maybe she gave you VD! The gift that keeps on giving.

Bu4ISU

Sep 2, 2012
Seattle
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Wd-Q3F8KM[/video]
yeah I don't know how to embed a video. But if you haven't seen this it's hilarious. If you watched Sesame Street as a kid it's even better

D

DistrictCyclone

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Wd-Q3F8KM[/video]
yeah I don't know how to embed a video. But if you haven't seen this it's hilarious. If you watched Sesame Street as a kid it's even better

Hey Bu!

[VIDEO*] URL of video [/VIDEO*]

Remove asterisks.

WRECK TECH

theantiAIRBHG

May 25, 2011
Hiawatha, IA
so, anyone drinking yet?

35ip4c.jpg

Reactions: Cycl1
K

KFitzy87

Guys... I had my first Clone Cone today. It was delicious. But at 5 bucks a pop? Dayummm

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
just wine so far. Consey back yet? I didn't even see anything wrong with his thread, but what do I know.