Iowa vs. NDSU

TBT

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 27, 2014
WDM, IA
HistaricalAmes not being banned yet is an affront to Deano and Omnipresent Dan. They at least brought some creativity and spunk to the fight. Only thing this dweeb has is the 12 year old handbook to test message comebacks.

What? You mean you don't like the originality of being asked this 20+ times?

Tell us more about how little you know about college football.

Deanster

Mar 3, 2012
Not to change the topic, but I think the NDSU and Iowa game is going to be boring. I won't be watching.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
  1. Chris Williams: Real quick, we need a pick from you, John. Who do you got and what's the score?

NDSU John: I got NDSU and I absolutely believe they'll win by double digits. So...

Brent Blum: LOL. Wow??!! What??! Wow??! Wooo!

Chris Williams: JOHN???!!!

NDSU John: I put it somewhere around NDSU 35-14. I don't see how you guys put up over 17 points. It would blow my mind-it really would.

Chris Williams: All right. Well, we're gonna quote you on that. We got this recorded and we're gonna play it on the air next week if Iowa State puts up more than 17 points.

NDSU John: It's the same song and dance the Kansas State guy said to me last time. They called me a homer. They said you're coming to play the big boys. It's fine. They tend to forget me the week after the game, but I do appreciate being on with you guys. Anytime you guys want to talk Missouri Valley football or NDSU…

Chris Williams: (Interrupts, very condescending) Trust me, we won't be talking Missouri Valley football again…but if Iowa State plays NDSU again, we'll absolutely call you again. (trailing)You've been a great guest.

Several minutes later………….

Brent Blum: Our buddy John from NDSU needs a physical. My word man.

Chris Williams: Now that you've had time to digest that…

Brent Blum: I'm floored.

Chris Williams: The thing is…I know they're good. It's not like we were coming off as these condescending Iowa State guys, were we?

Brent Blum: No. Well, maybe in his mind. To predict that an FCS team would beat a Big 12 team, even though they won 3 games, we realize this, by 3 TDs...is just asinine. It's a shame that the college football playoff is only 4 teams because if there were 5, NDSU would be in it.

1. Chris Williams: What boggled me about the conversation we just had,though, is that much confidence in anything. I've been saying all week from an Iowa State standpoint, I'm not concerned about North Dakota State because I know they're going to be good. I know exactly what to expect from the... BIZON (condescending) on Saturday. It's all Iowa State to me. And 2, for him to be so guaranteed lock-down, Iowa State's not scoring 17 points…That's ASININE.

Reactions: ICHawk24

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
Yep this guy sucks. At least Dean and Dan and the other trolls came up with new stupid material instead of repeating the same stupid thing over and over
You repeat the same stuff over and over- pot meet kettle.

HistoricAmes

Aug 9, 2016
  1. Chris Williams: Real quick, we need a pick from you, John. Who do you got and what's the score?

NDSU John: I got NDSU and I absolutely believe they'll win by double digits. So...

Brent Blum: LOL. Wow??!! What??! Wow??! Wooo!

Chris Williams: JOHN???!!!

NDSU John: I put it somewhere around NDSU 35-14. I don't see how you guys put up over 17 points. It would blow my mind-it really would.

Chris Williams: All right. Well, we're gonna quote you on that. We got this recorded and we're gonna play it on the air next week if Iowa State puts up more than 17 points.

NDSU John: It's the same song and dance the Kansas State guy said to me last time. They called me a homer. They said you're coming to play the big boys. It's fine. They tend to forget me the week after the game, but I do appreciate being on with you guys. Anytime you guys want to talk Missouri Valley football or NDSU…

Chris Williams: (Interrupts, very condescending) Trust me, we won't be talking Missouri Valley football again…but if Iowa State plays NDSU again, we'll absolutely call you again. (trailing)You've been a great guest.

Several minutes later………….

Brent Blum: Our buddy John from NDSU needs a physical. My word man.

Chris Williams: Now that you've had time to digest that…

Brent Blum: I'm floored.

Chris Williams: The thing is…I know they're good. It's not like we were coming off as these condescending Iowa State guys, were we?

Brent Blum: No. Well, maybe in his mind. To predict that an FCS team would beat a Big 12 team, even though they won 3 games, we realize this, by 3 TDs...is just asinine. It's a shame that the college football playoff is only 4 teams because if there were 5, NDSU would be in it.
    1. Chris Williams: What boggled me about the conversation we just had,though, is that much confidence in anything. I've been saying all week from an Iowa State standpoint, I'm not concerned about North Dakota State because I know they're going to be good. I know exactly what to expect from the... BIZON (condescending) on Saturday. It's all Iowa State to me. And 2, for him to be so guaranteed lock-down, Iowa State's not scoring 17 points…That's ASININE.

That was awesome. isu slapped around by a FCS school. Looks like Boum and Williams know asking about college football as cy twins.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
That was awesome. isu slapped around by a FCS school. Looks like Boum and Williams know asking about college football as cy twins.

5ca6b0ddc8bef60c61a8ba00da7408ca.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: IASTATE07

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
When will Matty boy develop a college football national award winner? Again Big bro Iowa achieves what isu can only dream of.

It's like you get so excited when someone responds to you that your keyboard works faster than your brain

HistoricAmes

Aug 9, 2016
It's like you get so excited when someone responds to you that your keyboard works faster than your brain

So when will Matty boy be good enough to develop and coach a college football national award winner? I would ask about isu in general but we all know better.