On to Football Season

hawxrox09

Sep 2, 2010

Jok, Jaleel, Aaron White, Bohannon, Beathard, Wadley...
lk8gW.gif

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
And I'm sure the list will keep getting longer

Well I think at this point that is guaranteed. He is still pretending Iowa is gonna be hurting at RB this year, and says Jewell is an "ok" player. He says the BigTen is defense optional even though its teams allowed 5 PPG less last year in non con P5 games than did the Big12. Instead he Cherry picks only a few games and says the BigTen doesn't play D. Heck I'll do the same

ISU vs Iowa 42 P/Allowed
Texas vs Notre Dame 50 P/Allowed
Texas vs Cal 50 P/Allowe
OU vs OSU 45 P/Allowed
Texas tech vs ASU 68 P/Allowed
TCU vs Arkansas 41 P/Allowed

Looks to me like the Big12 allowed 49 PPG last year.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Jok, Jaleel, Aaron White, Bohannon, Beathard, Wadley...
lk8gW.gif

White is an oversea guy, Wadley was a backup RB on a mediocre team and Bohannon sucks. Not wrong on those guys at all.

Jok, Jaleel and Beathard I was wrong about them for sure. I have no clue how you're going to replace them now that they're gone

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Well I think at this point that is guaranteed. He is still pretending Iowa is gonna be hurting at RB this year, and says Jewell is an "ok" player. He says the BigTen is defense optional even though its teams allowed 5 PPG less last year in non con P5 games than did the Big12. Instead he Cherry picks only a few games and says the BigTen doesn't play D. Heck I'll do the same

ISU vs Iowa 42 P/Allowed
Texas vs Notre Dame 50 P/Allowed
Texas vs Cal 50 P/Allowe
OU vs OSU 45 P/Allowed
Texas tech vs ASU 68 P/Allowed
TCU vs Arkansas 41 P/Allowed

Looks to me like the Big12 allowed 49 PPG last year.

Just because Doyle and Ferentz can't perform in bowl games doesn't mean the rest of college football doesn't treat it like the biggest game of the year. You want to see who plays defense look at bowl games. Pretty simple stuff

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Just because Doyle and Ferentz can't perform in bowl games doesn't mean the rest of college football doesn't treat it like the biggest game of the year. You want to see who plays defense look at bowl games. Pretty simple stuff

Hold on. I have been told that the NCAA tournament game which mean 100x more than Bowl games don't define the season. Yet Bowl games that don't mean anything (outside of the playoff) determine everything about a season?

• Winner
Reactions: hawxrox09

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
White is an oversea guy, Wadley was a backup RB on a mediocre team and Bohannon sucks. Not wrong on those guys at all.

Jok, Jaleel and Beathard I was wrong about them for sure. I have no clue how you're going to replace them now that they're gone

White was 1st team All BigTen. Were Ejim, Kane and Niang roll players as well?

You try entirely too hard all the time.

Reactions: breck53

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Hold on. I have been told that the NCAA tournament game which mean 100x more than Bowl games don't define the season. Yet Bowl games that don't mean anything (outside of the playoff) determine everything about a season?

Of course a Doyle disciple would say Bowl Games don't mean anything lol

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Of course a Doyle disciple would say Bowl Games don't mean anything lol

Winning bowl games is great. I am happy that Kirk and Doyle have 6 bowl wins at Iowa. They aren't the end All beat all, but they are nice to win. Maybe when you start going to some you will understand they don't define a season. Until then I'll just chaulk it up to you not understanding that in which you don't ever experience.

• Disagree
Reactions: breck53 and CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Winning bowl games is great. I am happy that Kirk and Doyle have 6 bowl wins at Iowa. They aren't the end All beat all, but they are nice to win. Maybe when you start going to some you will understand they don't define a season. Until then I'll just chaulk it up to you not understanding that in which you don't ever experience.

What is chaulk? You literally just said bowl games outside of the playoffs don't mean anything. I love how Doyle and Ferentz have brainwashed the entire fan base!

Golfer

Sep 3, 2012
"
Daniels (6-0, 225) became the first Iowa running back to finish with more than 1,000 yards in five years. Shonka listed him as his sixth-best senior prospect. CBSSports had Daniels ranked No. 50.

Wadley, who is exploring his options, finished with 966 yards rushing and 10 touchdowns. He also was a threat out of the backfield with 32 catches for 294 yards and 3 scores. Kiper lists only LSU’s Leonard Fournette, Florida State’s Dalvin Cook, Texas’ D’Onta Foreman and Stanford’s Christian McCaffrey ahead of Wadley."

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
"
Daniels (6-0, 225) became the first Iowa running back to finish with more than 1,000 yards in five years. Shonka listed him as his sixth-best senior prospect. CBSSports had Daniels ranked No. 50.

Wadley, who is exploring his options, finished with 966 yards rushing and 10 touchdowns. He also was a threat out of the backfield with 32 catches for 294 yards and 3 scores. Kiper lists only LSU’s Leonard Fournette, Florida State’s Dalvin Cook, Texas’ D’Onta Foreman and Stanford’s Christian McCaffrey ahead of Wadley."

You probably think Cheick Diallo was better than Niang too because he got drafted higher.[/QUOTE]

• Winner
Reactions: TheJackWePack5

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
What is chaulk? You literally just said bowl games outside of the playoffs don't mean anything. I love how Doyle and Ferentz have brainwashed the entire fan base!

Spelling police, really? I post the majority from my phone, I don't bother to go back and check it all out.

I said bowl wins are nice, they aren't the end All beat all. YOu would understand if you went to some.

• Disagree
Reactions: CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Spelling police, really? I post the majority from my phone, I don't bother to go back and check it all out.

I said bowl wins are nice, they aren't the end All beat all. YOu would understand if you went to some.

No you said bowl games don't mean anything outside of the playoffs. Is that you Mr. Doyle?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron