Random Thoughts X (The 9th Regeneration)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Had some Chinese food that was so bad that I'm contemplating going to the bathroom and chucking it up to feel better.

Minnesota fake Chinese food =/= good.

• Agree
Reactions: jcyclonee

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
That was a brutal loss. I got back last night from a volunteer trip to northern Wisconsin so I just watched the game at home and then went to bed right after

Lawyer volunteering or other stuff? Either way nice of you to volunteer.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Coming into MSP on I-35, a vehicle passes us and some kid throws half his body out the window and starts waving at us or so he vehicle beside us. Tried to figure out what his problem was. Youngest says that looks like "cousin". I said it wasn't. 2 minutes later my wife gets a text from my nephew saying they just passed us.

You Minnesota people are odd.

Many moons ago me and some buddies were coming back from Virginia Tech and we passed some beers to some random girls that were passing us on the interstate. Next rest area we stopped and visited with them and had a couple of more beers with them , then we all went on our own ways. No Forum story here.

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
Had some Chinese food that was so bad that I'm contemplating going to the bathroom and chucking it up to feel better.

Minnesota fake Chinese food =/= good.

Leeann Chin? I never really liked their food.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Think I finished the section of stories of children being kidnapped for slavery.
For anyone that lived in Iowa in the 1980s, I swear I just wrote a ton of stories that sound like the Johnny Gosch and Eugene Martin reports of the day.

That flashback is over. Now to write about a murder!

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Think I finished the section of stories of children being kidnapped for slavery.
For anyone that lived in Iowa in the 1980s, I swear I just wrote a ton of stories that sound like the Johnny Gosch and Eugene Martin reports of the day.

That flashback is over. Now to write about a murder!

Erik once this is all done will it be on line somewhere for us mere mortals to read?

• Agree
Reactions: jcyclonee

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Coming into MSP on I-35, a vehicle passes us and some kid throws half his body out the window and starts waving at us or so he vehicle beside us. Tried to figure out what his problem was. Youngest says that looks like "cousin". I said it wasn't. 2 minutes later my wife gets a text from my nephew saying they just passed us.

You Minnesota people are odd.

The question is why you didn't start racing them.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Today, my oldest son was Sam Huff. 7 year old with a history of asthma attacks and allergic to bee stings, wasps, fire ants, milk, peanuts, and latex. Well, Sam was stung by a bee and we did not have an epi pen handy, so we had to take him to the emergency room for the allergic reaction since he had difficulty breathing.

This was for my wife's clinical group to practice. My son practiced being Sam Huff all week. When we got there, they put a fake bee sting on his leg and blue makeup around his lips and fingers, connected an IV line, and put an oxygen mask on him. Just to break character, I also had toddler GTO with me today and he took a big old dump right as we got there, so I had to change his diaper. First nursing student who walked in, got a head-on view of toddler GTO's bare butt and business, since he was holding his feet high up in the air while I changed him.

It only got better from there on out. Toddler GTO had not had a nap today, so he was a handful. Finally put some Peppa Pig on the phone for him to watch and that seem to calm him down. However, one thing Mrs GTO forgot to mention was that I also needed to learn the script for Sam's parent. Therefore, I had to turn off Peppa Pig so that I could read the script while they asked me about Sam Huff's medical history and what medications he was taking. Toddler GTO was NOT happy. Two and a half hours later, it was finally over.

Wife owes me BIG time.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
The question is why you didn't start racing them.
When we found out I sped up to catch them but heavy traffic. Plus it appeared his 17/18 yo buddies didn't want an old man running them down and I didn't want a ticket. Yo, @jcyclonee if you see a blond mid hanging out of a Tahoe on the way to state basketball, don't hit him, he's a good kid, just strange.

This Simbley school is nice. No Jennifer Anniston yet.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Today, my oldest son was Sam Huff. 7 year old with a history of asthma attacks and allergic to bee stings, wasps, fire ants, milk, peanuts, and latex. Well, Sam was stung by a bee and we did not have an epi pen handy, so we had to take him to the emergency room for the allergic reaction since he had difficulty breathing.

This was for my wife's clinical group to practice. My son practiced being Sam Huff all week. When we got there, they put a fake bee sting on his leg and blue makeup around his lips and fingers, connected an IV line, and put an oxygen mask on him. Just to break character, I also had toddler GTO with me today and he took a big old dump right as we got there, so I had to change his diaper. First nursing student who walked in, got a head-on view of toddler GTO's bare butt and business, since he was holding his feet high up in the air while I changed him.

It only got better from there on out. Toddler GTO had not had a nap today, so he was a handful. Finally put some Peppa Pig on the phone for him to watch and that seem to calm him down. However, one thing Mrs GTO forgot to mention was that I also needed to learn the script for Sam's parent. Therefore, I had to turn off Peppa Pig so that I could read the script while they asked me about Sam Huff's medical history and what medications he was taking. Toddler GTO was NOT happy. Two and a half hours later, it was finally over.

Wife owes me BIG time.
No epipen or Benadryl? Bad parent GTO. Must preform a trach immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.