Random Thoughts X (The 9th Regeneration)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
Elderly people can stop using bacon grease or hamburger grease for flavoring any day now. For example, I know someone that used bacon grease and dumped it in with scrambled eggs they were making. WTF? Got this hamburger grease, so let's not strain it out and just add the spaghetti sauce in with it and the meat.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Had our fish fry and wild game feed yesterday. Worked my butt off. I have no idea what the final numbers were. I think we are supposed to get together later this week to try to add it all up.
I put on events at the school I work at every couple months, and it is always the biggest struggle to get a headcount.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I put on events at the school I work at every couple months, and it is always the biggest struggle to get a headcount.
Yes, when you have a line of people the people running the door just try to get their money and get them in and forget to keep count.

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
Oh, Wisconsin, sounds about right.

Actually had to pay into MN the last few years until this year so don't really know how long MN takes. Hope the direct deposit to my off-shore account isn't a problem. :rolleyes:

They say it's because they're doing extensive reviews of returns to combat fraud.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
we did our returns online and had both pretty quickly - within days. Snail mail in WI must be a lot slower?

Status
Not open for further replies.