Survivor: Game Changers

Clones32

Mar 5, 2013
This will be an interesting season going forward. So far this has been one of the most explosive seasons before the merge, with dumb and awesome moves, however this has led to some of the better and more entertaining players to get voted off(Tony, Malcolm, JT, and Sandra) getting voted off. In addition to the idols that Tai and Troyzan have, there is the legacy advantage that can be played with 13 or 6 players left. Culpepper is probably playing the best game right now, but Cirie hasn't even been to Tribal yet, and Aubry isn't being as aggressive as she usually is.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Ozzy has to be one of the best competitors to ever play survivor that has never won. I feel bad for the guy because no matter how well of a social game he can play the fact that he has a chance to win individual immunity nearly every challenge always is his Achilles heal because everyone knows if he were to make the final 3 he'd probably win.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out now with the merge. I don't see Zeke going much further, he plays way too hard and everyone knows he strategizes too much and wants to be in control. Cirie has upped her game now that the merge has happened and hopefully people catch on to that because she plays a very manipulative social game to make up for her lack of physical presence in challenges. Those idols and legacy advantage could really shake things up. The longer Tai, Troyzan, and Sierra aren't being targeted the more likely their idols or advantage is going to send someone home that wasn't expecting it. Tai is paranoid enough that if he thinks he's on the chopping block he's going to play an idol so right now I think he has a good chance of making the final 3 if he can avoid getting blindsided. I think Culpepper is playing a great game so far too and is likable enough to win a jury vote if he doesn't get to the final 3 by back stabbing a bunch of people.

At this point there is enough physical, strategical, and social threats left in the game this could be 1 wild ride to the finish. Of who is left I don't see Michaela, Zeke, Sarah, Andrea or Debbie being able to make it to the final 3. Debbie plays a good game till she gets too confident or emotional and now that she orchestrated Ozzy being voted out she's at the same point she was the last time she played where she got too confident when she got some power in the game and probably will be voted out here soon because she let her guard down.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
We finally watched tonight (weather coverage overrode it earlier).

I hate the fact that Ozzy was voted out. He hasn't even been that much of a threat this time, more of a provider. And our response to this elimination? We both hope Debbie starves.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
We finally watched tonight (weather coverage overrode it earlier).

I hate the fact that Ozzy was voted out. He hasn't even been that much of a threat this time, more of a provider. And our response to this elimination? We both hope Debbie starves.

She is a whack job. Didn't like her the first go around and even less this time.

Reactions: rholtgraves

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Also I love how pouting Makayla sat through the whole reward challenge and didn't find the advantage. Ever think that because you didn't compete that you might be rewarded because you didn't.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
I'm glad Sarah broke up that six. I honestly didn't want ANY of those six winning it all. Things are gonna get really interesting now.

• Agree
Reactions: DurangoCy

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
I know they probably need her for numbers, but I wouldn't mind if resting ***** face went next.

Also I love how pouting Makayla sat through the whole reward challenge and didn't find the advantage. Ever think that because you didn't compete that you might be rewarded because you didn't.

Although I have to admit we both laughed when she was sitting in the back row at tribal, eating coconut(?) like MJ eating popcorn in that movie meme....

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
Rooting for a Sarah, Ciree, and Mikayla final three, I think it would be an incredible run by Sarah a Ciree to drag Mikayla there. I like Culpepper more and more as I watch him too.

Also, I need more Andrea in my life.

Reactions: CYdTracked

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Rooting for a Sarah, Ciree, and Mikayla final three, I think it would be an incredible run by Sarah a Ciree to drag Mikayla there. I like Culpepper more and more as I watch him too.

Also, I need more Andrea in my life.

Sorry, Andrea's over here. I'll give her your regards. Agree on Sarah. Mikayla has to get her temper reined in. I do think Culpepper is on his best behavior but still can't figure out how genuine it is.

• Agree

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
Just watched. Obviously I want the girl from Iowa to win, and happy she was the vote that took Debbie out, but with her advantage, I wonder if it wouldn't have been better to vote out Andrea this go around.

Vote Andrea, and there is the group of 5 that thinks Iowa is with them for 6 v the beaten down group of 4.

With those numbers, and her advantage (if I understand the advantage right), she could have really flipped the game, while also getting rid of Andrea...who I think is a snake (good looking, but ADHD morals)...along the way.

She votes Debbie with the 4 to make it 5-5, then steals a vote.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
I like your thinking there and I think that would have been a bigger move in the eyes of the jury to do that than voting out Debbie now. Could have seen that coming with Debbie though, same thing happened to her last time as soon as she gets some power in the game she starts running her mouth and gets too comfortable.

I don't think Troyzan's social game is good enough for him to win but with that idol that no one suspects that he has I'm starting to think he has a good chance of making the final 3. With his idol, Tai having too, and Sarah having an advantage to steal a vote there could be some crazy blindsides coming at tribal down the stretch.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
**** yes. She might be the single most obnoxious player in the history of the show. Awesome that an Iowa girl saw through her BS and did her in.

She can be annoying but she is by far not anywhere near the most obnoxious to ever play the game, Tony was probably more annoying than her this season alone. "Coach" was just awful, while I kinda liked him most people hated Russell Hantz and his son was a complete nutjob too. Johnny Fairplay, I'm sure I will think of a few more...

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
She can be annoying but she is by far not anywhere near the most obnoxious to ever play the game, Tony was probably more annoying than her this season alone. "Coach" was just awful, while I kinda liked him most people hated Russell Hantz and his son was a complete nutjob too. Johnny Fairplay, I'm sure I will think of a few more...

There are lots for sure but she's at the top of my list.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Yeah Debbie is at the top of my list as well. She is a horrible one upper and liar.
Also what girl is from Iowa?

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
She can be annoying but she is by far not anywhere near the most obnoxious to ever play the game, Tony was probably more annoying than her this season alone. "Coach" was just awful, while I kinda liked him most people hated Russell Hantz and his nephew was a complete nutjob too. Johnny Fairplay, I'm sure I will think of a few more...