Iowa Football Recruiting

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Iowa State lost by 3 TDs at home to a Sun Belt team. What's your point? David Bell is likely a future All American in his own right. Put the bad losses in the rear-view mirror and move on. Looks like both teams have done that.

And there they are, hok fans on cyclone sight clawing, grasping at some type of relevance. Trying to equate the status of the program in Iowa City to the ride the Cyclones are on.

Here is the difference. There is not one game remaining, not one, nada, zero - that have any meaning at all. Yawn to all of them. Iowa could win them all 45-0 and no one will care. Hoks had their chance to make them more meaningful and screwed the pooch.

On the other hand, if ISU keeps winning, everyone of the next 4 games is going to be relevant on the national stage.

That. Has. To. Suck.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
Iowa State lost by 3 TDs at home to a Sun Belt team. What's your point? David Bell is likely a future All American in his own right. Put the bad losses in the rear-view mirror and move on. Looks like both teams have done that.
Where’s your quality wins?

Reactions: JP4CY

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines

The difference is Iowa hasn't accomplished **** and their dog **** schedule gives them one more chance to play a team with a pulse. Problem with that is even when you don't suck you're Becky's *****.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
How many B1G teams are better than that Sunbelt team? 4 tops.

• Optimistic
Reactions: motorcy90

mattyheiden

May 3, 2011
MN
I guess we'll find out. Both have yet to play Wisconsin. It's looking like none of these teams mentioned are going to be involved in the NCAA playoff. I think ISU is having a heck of a year and even though Texas and OU are down a bit, it's still an impressive achievement. They've managed to stay relevant over the years while Texas Tech, Baylor, Kansas, KSU and TCU have really regressed. We'll know more after the dust settles and the bowl games are finished. Iowa State is playing for a Chick-fil-A Peach, Cotton, Fiesta Bowl matchup at this point but they need to win out. Iowa likely is not, even if they win out.

It's pretty clear the top 4 for the playoff are going to be:

Alabama
Clemson
Notre Dame
Ohio State

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Ah yes, you have “amazing” and “undeniably great” judgment. I see a guy who runs hard and gives his all on every play. He has improved and I’m excited to see him keep improving.
I mean he's pretty limited but he does play hard. He's just bad at football

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I know you're trolling..Takes one to know one but Sargent isn't as quick to the edge as Goodson but he's a load to bring down at 5'9 210 lbs. He's a better #2 option than a lot of teams have. He's got plenty of wiggle
Sargent is averaging a yard per carry more than Goodson. Lol stop it

• Dumb
Reactions: mattyheiden

mattyheiden

May 3, 2011
MN
I would hope so, Goodson has twice the amount of carries.

Tanner Morgan threw for more TDs and had yards per throw average along with a higher completion % than Purdy last year. What does that mean?!

• Dumb
Reactions: CyTwins and Brandon