*** Official IOWA STATE vs #14 Texas Tech Game(Day) Thread ***

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
That is true. However, it is a little worrisome that TJ came into the season thinking he had shooting. He brought in Grill and Gabe for shooting and neither is near good enough. Even Brockington is not good enough from 3.

He's got to identify guys that can make 3s in the portal. It doesn't need to be Hoiball, but there's got to be something.

I don't know that he thought that. I think he was going after guys for their defensive ability mostly.

Walden4Prez

Jul 8, 2014
We find new ways to miss shots. I have seen basketballs do things that physics says aren’t possible all year with this team.

Reactions: DSM4Cy

ISU_Guy

Jul 21, 2021
Des Moines
Here is who I predict back for next year: Complete rebuild.
I can't see how Jackson, walker and enurura return after what I have seen the past few games.

Hunter
Grill
King
Jones

Eli King
Tamin Lipsey
Demarion Watson

Reactions: clonedude

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
True to my word, took a shot of Jameson, and it was delicious.
giphy.gif

Reactions: mharder

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
People don’t like honesty. Wanna pretend we are something we aren’t.
There are people that need to be more positive around here 100% but there are others that also need to pump the sunshine brakes when a night like this or Oklahoma State happens.

Like you said, like most things in life more times than not a bit of both is true. We are in the tournament and we look like we have never played the game of basketball tonight.