Toe/squawks lose

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
I can't even think of their mascot....that is how bad this is. Lemurcorn? Hawkslayer? Commanders? EIU sucks.

Reactions: Acylum

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
They gave up 55 second half points to a team that I believe is ranked 356 out of 363! Iowa was favored by 32 and lost by 10. Worst loss in modern history, literally.

LtRaczack

Dec 23, 2010
Columbus, GA
I normally revel in Iowa losses, but I find it hard to do so when there was a 28-point performance difference between our team and a team that's won a grand total of four games against power 5 opponents in its history.

Yes, I know every team matches up differently, every game is unique. Maybe we should suggest that Eastern Illinois has dynamic NIL support. They only lost at home against the likes of Western Illinois, Ball State and a truly amazing Alabama State team that's won one game this season against said powerhouse that defeated the Hawkeyes.

Why are we celebrating this again???

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
This is arguably a worse loss than we had against Florida A & M three years ago.

• Agree
Reactions: mj4cy

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I normally revel in Iowa losses, but I find it hard to do so when there was a 28-point performance difference between our team and a team that's won a grand total of four games against power 5 opponents in its history.

Yes, I know every team matches up differently, every game is unique. Maybe we should suggest that Eastern Illinois has dynamic NIL support. They only lost at home against the likes of Western Illinois, Ball State and a truly amazing Alabama State team that's won one game this season against said powerhouse that defeated the Hawkeyes.

Why are we celebrating this again???
We had a bad game. Every team lays an egg here and there. One of our best teams ever lost to drake. It happens.

Help Support Us

Become a patron