Why not re-rank today, 1/24

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
It was not my data but shows how far the two programs have come under new coaches. Why people here are so threatened by facts and history is rather remarkable. K-State was on the bottom as well. Good grief.

Thankfully, the squawks held off Texas last night or the B12 race would have been near curtains.
I have to agree with surly on this one. It was pretty obviously not to take a shot at ISU since KSU was 9th and only marginally better than ISU. Despite the troll origin of the graphic it does really show how far TJ and Tang have come in turning around the two programs.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
It is pretty incredible that 10 games - over half way - into the conference season every Big 12 team still has an overall winning record. Strong league from the top to the very bottom.

Reactions: surly

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Half the conference in the top three seed lines.

FoUeQNdXgAAjCb4

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Tonight's Texas game in AFH may be the decider if the Horns pull it off. I can't imagine rooting for the squawks, but may find myself in that darkest of closets tonight. Texas is a 4-point dog. Huge home loss by K-State Saturday.
I know where you are coming from. I went into the game thinking it was a win/win situation. If Texas won, while KU wouldn't be dead, it could certainly be the first nail in their coffin. If KU won it would drag Tejas back into the rabid dog pack of contenders - with ISU virtually in a tie for first with them. I wasn't upset to see Tejas go down. Don't look now but there are again 6 teams within a game and a half of first - only one game difference in the loss column.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
It was not my data but shows how far the two programs have come under new coaches. Why people here are so threatened by facts and history is rather remarkable. K-State was on the bottom as well. Good grief.

OK, I understand now. Maybe that could've been noted along with the graphic for context. That's mainly what I was referencing in my previous post (wondered about the motivation for it).

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
KU remaining:
@ OU, @ OSU, v 14 BU, @ 17 TCU, v WVU, v TTU, @ 5 UT

UT remaining:
v WVU, @ TTU, v OU, v 11 ISU, @ 14 BU, @ 17 TCU, v 9 KU

ISU remaining:
@ WVU, v OSU, v 17 TCU, @ 12 ksu, @ 5 UT, v OU, v WVU, @ 14 BU

TCU remaining:
@ 12 ksu, v 14 BU, @ 11 ISU, v OSU, v 9 KU, @ TTU, v 5 UT, @ OU

K-State remaining:
v 17 TCU, @ TTU, @ OU, v 11 ISU, v 14 BU, @ OSU, v OU, @ WVU

credit: squawk

Reactions: Cyclonepride

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.

Thankfully, the squawks held off Texas last night or the B12 race would have been near curtains.

I have to agree with surly on this one. It was pretty obviously not to take a shot at ISU since KSU was 9th and only marginally better than ISU. Despite the troll origin of the graphic it does really show how far TJ and Tang have come in turning around the two programs.
This is just plan dumb, Old Girl. No one is "threatened by facts and history". They merely realize the motives of the curator who chooses what facts and history to post on the ISU board.

Now you can feel good about your troll and we can move on.

EDIT: Jonas...kindly **** off (unless you are one of Bob's other alternates) in which case you can **** off twice. Thanks.

Last edited:
  • Dumb
Reactions: mynameisjonas

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
This is just plan dumb, Old Girl. No one is "threatened by facts and history". They merely realize the motives of the curator who chooses what facts and history to post on the ISU board.

Now you can feel good about your troll and we can move on.

Iowa State vs Kansas in the Sweet Sixteen. I would lose what's left of my mind.
That's the problem with having so many good teams. There's no way to avoid these potentials.

Reactions: 0u812

Cyburbbalz

Dec 14, 2019
I really wish you would stop using the nickname I've used for the squawks ( iowa) for the last several decades for KU. Go copy a name off of some other fan site!

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

Why are you avoiding answering if the poster tmcats is a doosh?

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
I don't like how they have all 7 of the Big 12 teams in the bottom half of the bracket.

With exception of TCU (5 seed).

I agree having those 2 v 3 probably isn't happening (even if that's strict s-curve). Baylor could be shifted to a 4 seed, swapped with maybe Virginia or Gonzaga, then ISU into the South as a 2. (Using current Big 12 pecking order).