Why not re-rank today, 1/24

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
With exception of TCU (5 seed).

I agree having those 2 v 3 probably isn't happening (even if that's strict s-curve). Baylor could be shifted to a 4 seed, swapped with maybe Virginia or Gonzaga, then ISU into the South as a 2. (Using current Big 12 pecking order).
Oops, I missed that TCU was in as an 8th team. Thanks.

Reactions: cyclones500

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
It was not my data but shows how far the two programs have come under new coaches. Why people here are so threatened by facts and history is rather remarkable. K-State was on the bottom as well. Good grief.

Thankfully, the squawks held off Texas last night or the B12 race would have been near curtains.
Look at the comments and tell me who acted "threatened by facts and history" ? You're creating a straw man so you can cry victim.

You posted a completely troll of a graphic and got repeatedly called out for it. Nobody said anything about the facts. We are all really aware how bad things were two years ago and how things have gone since then. Stop acting like that post was anything more than a troll.

What's frustrating is I genuinely don't mind most of what you post until you do crap like this and then try to act like you don't know what's going on. I legitimately don't understand your motivation for doing that.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
KU remaining:
@ OU, @ OSU, v 14 BU, @ 17 TCU, v WVU, v TTU, @ 5 UT

UT remaining:
v WVU, @ TTU, v OU, v 11 ISU, @ 14 BU, @ 17 TCU, v 9 KU

ISU remaining:
@ WVU, v OSU, v 17 TCU, @ 12 ksu, @ 5 UT, v OU, v WVU, @ 14 BU

TCU remaining:
@ 12 ksu, v 14 BU, @ 11 ISU, v OSU, v 9 KU, @ TTU, v 5 UT, @ OU

K-State remaining:
v 17 TCU, @ TTU, @ OU, v 11 ISU, v 14 BU, @ OSU, v OU, @ WVU

credit: squawk
Kstate with the easiest remaining of those.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Look at the comments and tell me who acted "threatened by facts and history" ? You're creating a straw man so you can cry victim.

You posted a completely troll of a graphic and got repeatedly called out for it. Nobody said anything about the facts. We are all really aware how bad things were two years ago and how things have gone since then. Stop acting like that post was anything more than a troll.

What's frustrating is I genuinely don't mind most of what you post until you do crap like this and then try to act like you don't know what's going on. I legitimately don't understand your motivation for doing that.
Describe for us the "straw man" I created, specifically?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
first two that appear there:

The blatant & incorrect spelling of the word douche.
Sohou looks like such a doosh.

You must have dug around for that one.

EDIT: can we now use douche ?
Actually, I had no clue what the poster was asking, it didn't make sense given the definition of the word "doosh." It seems no one here wants to talk hoops but rather weird, senseless, ad hominem argumentation. No thanks, boys.

• Dumb
Reactions: cycloneML and JP4CY

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Describe for us the "straw man" I created, specifically?

Straw person is the misrepresentation of an opponent's position or a competitor's product to tout one's own argument or product as superior.

It was not my data but shows how far the two programs have come under new coaches. Why people here are so threatened by facts and history is rather remarkable. K-State was on the bottom as well. Good grief.

Thankfully, the squawks held off Texas last night or the B12 race would have been near curtains.
I guess I'll repeat what I said. Nobody said anything about the facts and history. Nobody was threatened by what you posted even a little bit. We called your post a troll, not the facts.

You created an argument that never existed. A straw man.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Actually, I had no clue what the poster was asking, it didn't make sense given the definition of the word "doosh." It seems no one here wants to talk hoops but rather weird, senseless, ad hominem argumentation. No thanks, boys.
Because this site used to filter out the correct way to spell it, that's why I did it that way.

Again, why are you avoiding the tmcats question? What do you think of "his" posts?

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Because this site used to filter out the correct way to spell it, that's why I did it that way.

Again, why are you avoiding the tmcats question? What do you think of "his" posts?
Do you have a specific tmcats' post you would like me to comment on? I'll be happy to do that.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Straw person is the misrepresentation of an opponent's position or a competitor's product to tout one's own argument or product as superior.

I guess I'll repeat what I said. Nobody said anything about the facts and history. Nobody was threatened by what you posted even a little bit. We called your post a troll, not the facts.

You created an argument that never existed. A straw man.
You know that's not the definition of a straw man argument. In fact, you're accusing me of doing what you just did.

Straw man argument: an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.

• Dumb
Reactions: CloneLawman

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
You know that's not the definition of a straw man argument. In fact, you're accusing me of doing what you just did.

Straw man argument: an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.
Congrats for getting me to argue about something else. I guess I fell for it.

I'll stop this nonsense and just respond when you have something productive to post and just ignore your future troll attempts.

Sorry everyone else

• Winner
Reactions: surly

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Do you have a specific tmcats' post you would like me to comment on? I'll be happy to do that.
Don't you see tmcats's posts on the boards you post on? What do you think of him?
Login as tmcats and share your comments from your alternate account. Duh.
I think that account was banned. Surly should probably be asking who that is, honestly.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron