RECRUITING: 6-8 four-star A'mare Bynum talks Iowa State visit, may not be done growing yet

Connor_Ferguson

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 9, 2019
RECRUITING: Four-star prospect A'Mare Bynum (@amarebynumm) was at Hilton Coliseum Sunday to see Iowa State's 92-37 win over Grambling State.

The 6-foot-8 '25 recruit recaps his visit with @cfchangs9 and says he may not be done growing just yet.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
RECRUITING: Four-star prospect A'Mare Bynum (@amarebynumm) was at Hilton Coliseum Sunday to see Iowa State's 92-37 win over Grambling State.

The 6-foot-8 '25 recruit recaps his visit with @cfchangs9 and says he may not be done growing just yet.

First time I've seen him listed as a center. Can he and Rock effectively share the floor?

CyberJJJ

Dec 19, 2006
Johnston, IA
We will need bigs for 2024, but I realize this thread is about a 2025 recruit. Right now, we know BRE, King and Ward are set to graduate and all commentary has been that Omaha is one-and-done. Thus we have JT coming off his redshirt, Fish as an undersized 4, and then Watson and Milan who both seem to play as much or more 3 than 4. I assume we will go portal shopping for 1 or more bigs this spring.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: chadly82

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
We will need bigs for 2024, but I realize this thread is about a 2025 recruit. Right now, we know BRE, King and Ward are set to graduate and all commentary has been that Omaha is one-and-done. Thus we have JT coming off his redshirt, Fish as an undersized 4, and then Ward and Milan who both seem to play as much or more 3 than 4. I assume we will go portal shopping for 1 or more bigs this spring.

If Omaha is a one and done we have a top ten team quite easily.

• Optimistic
Reactions: cyclones12321

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Schierman and Kalkbrenner being seniors at Creighton worry me a little.

• Funny
Reactions: NENick

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
nBA bases it on potential. Guessing he goes G league if has to. He’s one and done. Don’t get those hopes up
Omaha might be your non-traditional one and done. He is not going one and then NBA Lottery Pick done. He is likely going one and UDFA done, and develop in the G League, like you said. It sucks but hope he can at least kind of figure it out while he's in Ames. I am starting to wonder if we should even be hopeful for a 2nd season for him. He has looked that bad. Might be best for him to just move on and let TJ use the scholarship productively.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron