Kade Blume

Status
Not open for further replies.

FarminCy

Nov 14, 2009
Nowhere and Everywhere
The victim was harassed after reporting it transferred to a new school the next yr. RS had him finish on line then screwed him on the credit tranfer. So now there is more litigation going on I believe.
WTF. If I’m the victims family I go scorched earth on both Roland Story and the garbage Blume family in civil court.

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008
There CAN be a coming back on a personal level. But currently, most of what is happening around him is simply telling him that he didn't do anything wrong, and therefore he doesn't NEED to "come back" from anything.
What he did is horrible; but he could potentially change his outlook and his treatment of others for the better. However, no one close to him is encouraging him to do that, so I don't hold out a lot of hope that he will grow up to be a better person.

Which is why I take such exception to the people on here making excuses for him and basically condoning what he did as a sort of "boys will be boys" on steroids.
Think we're on the same page. Spoiled prick with enablers. I just need fo say get off my lawn fo establish myself

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
Webster City radio sports director. The news guy is really good at promoting local stuff (businesses, organizations, events, etc....) Quinn won't fill those shoes he gets too wrapped up in winning the twitter wars instead of his job. He isn't terrible at calling sporting events though. He just needs to learn to stay out of the twitterverse.
Thanks, I just wasn't sure if he was someone that was a former Iowa State wrestler/a really well known figure outside that area so someone who I should know who they are.

I feel like this poster could be closely related to Kade or one of the Story City coaches.
Or someone who knows that they did something kind of messed up (although not this bad) in high school and is taking this personally. I agree it seems like a weird hill to die on if they don't know Kade/the coaches or administrators

Reactions: MJ29 and GMackey32

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Nope.

I disagree with you thinking that forcibly shoving something up someone's butt with their consent is ok.
Kade gets to live on with a successful wrestling career and free ride to college and beyond from it.

The kid he abused gets to live on getting nothing at all except a lifetime of knowing that they had a foreign object forcibly shoved up their ass by the free-ride athlete.

Man, I really wonder who got the worse end of the deal here?

• Winner
Reactions: MJ29 and isufbcurt

BikeSkiClone

Jul 25, 2014
Oh I won’t be there. Again this all just boils to down, you guys disagree with the legal system and think he’s life should be completely ruined for ever. I, for, one, believe in second chances particularly for people in their teenage years. Would you disown Cade if he was your child, send him to the streets and make him get his own lawyer??( honestly doubt it but you’re an internet tough guy so you’ll say yes)

Wanting the kid banned from state- and school-sponsored wrestling (for the school he attended when he raped another student!!!) and “ruining his life” are nowhere near the same thing.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Kade gets to live on with a successful wrestling career and free ride to college and beyond from it.

The kid he abused gets to live on getting nothing at all except a lifetime of knowing that they had a foreign object forcibly shoved up their ass by the free-ride athlete.

Agree with your sentiment, but the Kade kid is a loser. Even if he lucks his way into a schollie, he's not going to do anything with college.

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008

I hate GoFundMe campaigns in general, but let's get this dude one

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Yep. No respectable program will touch this kid. The PR would be horrible plus all other team would use that so much in recruiting.

“Do you really want to be on a team that takes rapists let alone share a locker room with a dude that is known to rape his own teammates”. No school will touch this kid.

This kid and family deserve every bit of fallout that will follow them for years.
Uuhhhh, wish you were right, but something very similar happened in another town and that didn’t happen. Will probably go out of state and some smaller school or JUCO will let him on the team.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Uuhhhh, wish you were right, but something very similar happened in another town and that didn’t happen. Will probably go out of state and some smaller school or JUCO will let him on the team.
That's why he said "respectable" program dumbass.

Cy Guy69

Nov 2, 2023
You're delusional at best. What this prick did has no coming back. I don't have kids but would hold my siblings, cousins, best friends and anyone else to the same standards.
So when he’s 45 years old, still no coming back for him? He should still be shunned by society? This mentality is exactly why the US has the high prison population in the entire world. Lock him up and forget about him, he’s only 16, who cares. Y’all would fit it just fine in the good ole days.

Cy Guy69

Nov 2, 2023
Wanting the kid banned from state- and school-sponsored wrestling (for the school he attended when he raped another student!!!) and “ruining his life” are nowhere near the same thing.
I will say, I’m surprised he’s still at R-S.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
So when he’s 45 years old, still no coming back for him? He should still be shunned by society? This mentality is exactly why the US has the high prison population in the entire world. Lock him up and forget about him, he’s only 16, who cares. Y’all would fit it just fine in the good ole days.

Back when it was ok to sodomize a high school classmate? Yeah those were the days!!!!!!!!!

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012

Dude take the loss, Blume raped another person and basically not jack sh*t happened to him because he is a star jock. The only person that has taken a hit in this is the victim.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
He sodomized a kid with a pencil. Do you have any idea how f*cked up in the head you have to be to think that's an ok thing to do, even as a young teen? Not sure if you have kids, but if you do and your kid was the victim here I have a feeling you'd be singing a different tune.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
He sodomized a kid with a pencil. Do you have any idea how f*cked up in the head you have to be to think that's an ok thing to do, even as a young teen? Not sure if you have kids, but if you do and your kid was the victim here I have a feeling you'd be singing a different tune.

Didn't you know though back in the old days that was cool, funny and a right of passage. You know the days when males were tough!! To many dainty boys now days.

• Dumb
Reactions: Cy Guy69

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
No when we just threw anyone not “normal” in an asylum in the country side and forget about them until they die. Do you wish this on Cade?

I'd prefer "pound me in he butt prison" for him so he can get a taste of his own medicine but I'd settle for kicking him out of school instead of the victim having to leave the school.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Just going back in circles. Take it up with story county DA’s. Too bad we have a thing called double jeopardy.
No. You're simply choosing a seriously ****** up hill to die on, and can't see how most of the rest of us could possibly disagree with you that it was NBD.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
No when we just threw anyone not “normal” in an asylum in the country side and forget about them until they die. Do you wish this on Cade?
You'd think if you're this interested in defending this little pissant, you might at least learn his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.