Kade Blume

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
He faced his consequences in court and served his punishment. Get over it. Apparently people can’t improve, per you.
Yeah you ******* bums! So he removed another students clothes against their will and forcibly sodomized him! Get over it! I’m sure he totally feels bad about it! I mean look at all the times he’s apologized and expressed contrition for the actions he plead guilty too…

FarminCy

Nov 14, 2009
Nowhere and Everywhere
Not a rapist. So you believe he should be able to go to hs, wrestle, go to college or get a job above making burgers at McDonald’s?
Definition of rape.

Rape is a type of sexual assault involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without their consent. The act may be carried out by physical force, coercion, abuse of authority, or against a person who is incapable of giving valid consent, such as one who is unconscious, incapacitated, has an intellectual disability, or is below the legal age of consent.[1][2]

He’s a rapist.

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
Is he on the state registry?

He plead not guilty when charged as an adult and then was able to plead to juvenile charges to avoid the registry. But I’m sure you are aware the court system doesn’t always serve justice but go Roland Story am I right?

CloneFanInKC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2021
He should be making license plates in the Anamosa prison
The father of one of my college teammates was a guard at Anamosa. He would tell me stories about barbed wire wrapped around a broom stick and then shoved in other people; like what Blume did.

I believe in “An eye for an eye” Kade…..

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Can they file suit in a civil court if everything was in juvi? Assuming they would have to go after the parents?

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
The father of one of my college teammates was a guard at Anamosa. He would tell me stories about barbed wire wrapped around a broom stick and then shoved in other people; like what Blume did.

I believe in “An eye for an eye” Kade…..

When I worked for the State Auditors Office I had to go inside Anamosa to do an inventory count of Iowa Prison Industries. Got to wander around in the license plate area, woodworking area and metal shop with my own private guard lol.

Reactions: mj4cy

Cy Guy69

Nov 2, 2023
No but you'll be there cheering on your favorite rapist
Oh I won’t be there. Again this all just boils to down, you guys disagree with the legal system and think he’s life should be completely ruined for ever. I, for, one, believe in second chances particularly for people in their teenage years. Would you disown Cade if he was your child, send him to the streets and make him get his own lawyer??( honestly doubt it but you’re an internet tough guy so you’ll say yes)

Status
Not open for further replies.