Status
Not open for further replies.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I have spent most of my adult life hoping and wishing the media would not insert their personal bias into the news and let me decide what I find important. Cancel culture has to stop. You guys need to grow up. Never met him, but I'm with Quinn on this issue.
I don't know who the reporter is, but Kade Blume is a sadistic little **** that terrorized a team mate. His victim was forced to leave the school and he is still competing. If he wasn't a top wrestler he would have been in Juvie and his victim would still be at school.

In short, you don't know what the **** you are talking about. Take a look inward, dude. You're condoning forcefully sodomizing a teammate. YOU are the one that needs to grow up.

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Jesus. The kid made a mistake, move on. We shouldn’t be ruining peoples lives before they turned 18. Unless if they killed some one or something like that.
Good grief, this is a terrible take.

This attitude is precisely why he should not be getting favorable coverage. What about the kid whose life Kade ruined? Didn't he deserve to make it to 18 without his teammate "making a mistake" and sexually assaulting him?

Matrat

Feb 11, 2018
I wouldn’t want the kid wrestling on my team.
Also wouldn’t want anybody on the team that assaulted his wife either.

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008
Jesus. The kid made a mistake, move on. We shouldn’t be ruining peoples lives before they turned 18. Unless if they killed some one or something like that.
Mistake? I f'ed up and lied to my parents about throwing a party when I was 16. I didn't rape someone.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

Cy Guy69

Nov 2, 2023
Good grief, this is a terrible take.

This attitude is precisely why he should not be getting favorable coverage. What about the kid whose life Kade ruined? Didn't he deserve to make it to 18 without his teammate "making a mistake" and sexually assaulting him?
He faced his consequences in court and served his punishment. Get over it. Apparently people can’t improve, per you.

Edit also per people who dumbed this. I hope you hold your children to such standards. Get into with the law? You’re on your own. You clearly don’t stand for criminals in your house

Last edited:

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
Please post article where this Quinn guy was 'hyping' Blume up?

Nah man it’s all good. You’ve made your point known. Don’t mix politics and sports. Just report that a sex abuser won his big wrasslin match. Who among us hasn’t committed some light forceable sodomy?

Reactions: MJ29 and isufbcurt

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
He faced his consequences in court and served his punishment. Get over it. Apparently people can’t improve, per you.
Has he?
Where's your concern for the boy that had to transfer to another school, and is now battling to get his credits to transfer as well? Hasn't he paid enough for his "crime" of being a victim of poor little Kade?

Status
Not open for further replies.