Status
Not open for further replies.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
As a casual reader of this site, I find it disturbing that when someone on here has a different opinion, they are attacked and ridiculed for having that opinion. I believe everyone on here believes what the kid did was hideous in nature. The mob rule on this site is just about as sick
You might want to read the last few pages of this thread less casually. Do you really think we are out of line for thinking that making excuses for a rapist is a bad call?

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
I’m upset ??? Nope. Is he defending what the kid did ? Nope.
As a casual reader of this site, I find it disturbing that when someone on here has a different opinion, they are attacked and ridiculed for having that opinion. I believe everyone on here believes what the kid did was hideous in nature. The mob rule on this site is just about as sick

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008
You lost me with "as a casual reader" as if that means anything. I have zero standing here and with that will say the dudes a POS over again

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
Will you cry when he wins his 3rd title?
Nope. I’ll just continue to shake my head that Story City, the Superintendent, his coach, and his parents all failed him and the victim. Will you continue to support your son, I mean, Kade Blume the Sexual Predator regardless of his sports prowess?

Status
Not open for further replies.