• Hail to the Chiefs

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • It's a Love Story - the fighting Taylor Swfits win

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Bang Bang Niner Gang

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • Purdy Niners for the win

Votes: 87 67.4%
  • I just hope both teams have fun (aka, I don't care)

Votes: 4 3.1%

• Total voters

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Detroit had to fall apart for SF to win that game. Give 49ers credit for making the plays but Detroit pissed that game down their leg.

Agreed. But even when they were down, I didn’t see SF panic or change how they played. Baltimore completely lost their minds when they got down. I see the SB being a back and forth affair, so having that calm nature from your coach and QB will be important.

The difference I see is that with KC, if you can stop the run their offense struggles. For SF, you stop one thing and they have another direction to go. Obviously, Mahommes is at another level, so maybe he overcomes the talent differential, but I’m going with the team with weapons at every position.

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown
Agreed. But even when they were down, I didn’t see SF panic or change how they played. Baltimore completely lost their minds when they got down. I see the SB being a back and forth affair, so having that calm nature from your coach and QB will be important.

The difference I see is that with KC, if you can stop the run their offense struggles. For SF, you stop one thing and they have another direction to go. Obviously, Mahommes is at another level, so maybe he overcomes the talent differential, but I’m going with the team with weapons at every position.
Yeah I've been hearing how easy it is to beat the Chiefs the last 3 weeks. Good luck. #15 is the best player on the planet and it isn't even ******* close.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Have the 49ers wear Cyclone uniforms and hire Heacock for the game and Mahomes will piss his pants and put up 0 points. Just like old times.

Reactions: isufbcurt

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
Detroit had to fall apart for SF to win that game. Give 49ers credit for making the plays but Detroit pissed that game down their leg.
Couldn't you also argue the same about the Ravens? Fumbling in the end zone and Lamar throwing a pick in the red zone into triple coverage? Credit to the Chiefs for making those plays but they were bad by the Ravens.

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown
Couldn't you also argue the same about the Ravens? Fumbling in the end zone and Lamar throwing a pick in the red zone into triple coverage? Credit to the Chiefs for making those plays but they were bad by the Ravens.
No the Chiefs dominated that game. They were never down 17. That game should have been 35-10. The Ravens didn't piss that game away. They never had it.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Yeah I've been hearing how easy it is to beat the Chiefs the last 3 weeks. Good luck. #15 is the best player on the planet and it isn't even ******* close.

I don’t disagree with that. But, having weapons around you can make a good QB look outstanding as well. I think it’ll be competitive and will come down to whether SF can stop the run. Once Baltimore was able to slow down the KC rushing offense, they weren’t the same offense that came out the gates.

One thing also, KC’s offense came alive in the cold weather these past couple weeks. Mainly based on a run game. Will they be able to do the same in a controlled environment when the defense isn’t cold taking those hits?

Bestaluckcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 25, 2009
I think if San Francisco wins it predicts the stock market will go up. Give me Brock and the boys.

SolterraCyclone

Jul 26, 2021
Niners D, run D in particular, really scares me. And their secondary isn’t great either. Pacheco leads the way in Chiefs win.

I hate that as a Broncos and Purdy fan

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown
I don’t disagree with that. But, having weapons around you can make a good QB look outstanding as well. I think it’ll be competitive and will come down to whether SF can stop the run. Once Baltimore was able to slow down the KC rushing offense, they weren’t the same offense that came out the gates.

One thing also, KC’s offense came alive in the cold weather these past couple weeks. Mainly based on a run game. Will they be able to do the same in a controlled environment when the defense isn’t cold taking those hits?
Now they can't play in a "controlled environment"? Last 2 weeks they supposedly couldn't win on the road. It doesn't matter where it's played. They'll be ready and they have 2 weeks to get healthy and prepare.

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Kansas City starts fast. Gets a 3 score lead.

Halftime

SF wins on a questionable call that leads to a game winning field goal.

Taylor cries

McCaffrey is the game MVP.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
No the Chiefs dominated that game. They were never down 17. That game should have been 35-10. The Ravens didn't piss that game away. They never had it.

They won by 7 and the Ravens fumbled a ball into the end zone. I don’t know where you saw domination. If the Ravens kept their composure, they probably win that game. They gifted KC 3 before the half with dumb penalties as well. KC was shut out the second half.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Baltimore had more passing yards and KC had 8 more rushing yards. KC did not dominate that game.
And it's more likely that it's 17-17 down the stretch if Flowers doesn't dive for no reason than it being 35-10 somehow. Homers are weird people.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt