Ames Lager

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Got the new backpocket and some Ames Lager after going down for the game yesterday. I'm all stocked up

Reactions: Erik4Cy

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Picked up a sixer today in Ankeny it was also dated October. I would think we a re drinking enough there should be some fresher cans hitting the shelf soon.

hiltonisheaven

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny
Picked up a sixer today in Ankeny it was also dated October. I would think we a re drinking enough there should be some fresher cans hitting the shelf soon.
It’s still hard to find it. If they could get it on the shelves then we’d buy it.

Reactions: NWICY

ackatch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 22, 2021
Waukee
The ones at the We Will party on Wednesday were from October as well, which I found very odd.

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
I'm a date checker, probably to a fault, but it really isn't as big of a deal on non-hoppy beers, lagers even more so.

But i agree, in general, we want fresh beer!

ZJohnson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
On the road...
Morning y'all. I've kind of hinted that there are some positive things going on with West O and Ames Lager and I am happy to finally announce one of those things. I have taken the position of Sales and Distribution Manager with West O. As a fellow diehard, I am beyond stoked to move back to Iowa and the Ames/DSM area to help grow the brand, especially Ames Lager, in Central and Eastern IA. We appreciate the support of our brand and WeWill and are excited for the next step.

I have taken note of all the concerns with the product and the lack of availability and distribution. I can assure you those issues are behind us, but it will take some time for me to get us into every bar/restaurant/bottle shop, so please be a little patient. That said, we have purchased more fermenters and brite tanks to continue to ramp up production and our distributor partners have been on board.

Please continue to share in the thread where y'all want to see the suds!

Cheers!

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa

theres something poetic about the official athletics account taking bud light sponsorship money to promote tweets while continuing to heel dig on alcohol sales to public

What does any of that have to do with Bud Light? I mean, from Anheuser's perspective.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Morning y'all. I've kind of hinted that there are some positive things going on with West O and Ames Lager and I am happy to finally announce one of those things. I have taken the position of Sales and Distribution Manager with West O. As a fellow diehard, I am beyond stoked to move back to Iowa and the Ames/DSM area to help grow the brand, especially Ames Lager, in Central and Eastern IA. We appreciate the support of our brand and WeWill and are excited for the next step.

I have taken note of all the concerns with the product and the lack of availability and distribution. I can assure you those issues are behind us, but it will take some time for me to get us into every bar/restaurant/bottle shop, so please be a little patient. That said, we have purchased more fermenters and brite tanks to continue to ramp up production and our distributor partners have been on board.

Cheers!

Congrats on the new job! Do you know if it is available in Ft. Dodge? I've never seen it when I've been there, been stocking up in either Ames, Ankeny or Milford.

brentblum

Administrator
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2007

Cheers!
Excited to have another diehard Cyclone onboard! Appreciate your hard work! Keep drinking the good stuff everyone!

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008

Cheers!
Just anywhere in Cedar Falls will be good enough for me! This is awesome new, congrats!

Reactions: jaj040 and ZJohnson