*** Official South Dakota State vs #4 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Yes.

Everybody is really good by the 2nd round but give me the out of state school vs. the one down the road from Ames.
I agree. And I think they actually match up better with us than Drake would, but I still don't want to play with that fire

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
I will not chill the F out when two of our most needed players go down in the final minutes when we're up by 20+ pts. If that doesn't worry you... so be it. It has me worried.

I don't think Lipsey's shoulder and Ward's foot were 100% coming in to this game tonight. Maybe 90-95%? So what if they are now at 70-75%? Would that have you even a little concerned about our chances of advancing as far as we're capable of?

You do you. I’m chilling out

laminak

Jun 13, 2010
Marion
Ive always found this to be an annoying part of iowa's fanbase.

They're never happy with their own successes. They have a need to have others celebrating them, to an annoying degree.

Hawk fans do not like sharing this smaller state with another power state school. They want to be the one and only main state school and expect everyone to be following them and act offended when they do not. (Despite them never following their sports when having a down year.)

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Drake is just a high low interchange two man game with Devries and Brodie. WSU doesn’t seem interested in disrupting that at all.