WBB: General All-NCAA Thread - Not Team Cyclones Stuff

• We Will Collective May Donor Drive - Last Day, Help Needed!

We're in the final hours of a critical push to signup donors for the May Donor Drive. Let your Cyclone friends know!

Please consider giving at We Will Collective.

Three4Cy

Jan 19, 2010
West Des Moines
I believe Stanford’s admission process does not allow their athletic teams to accept transfers so their entire athletic programs are at a huge disadvantage with NIL.
Looks like they can only take grad transfers (their men's team has some grad transfers), so that does impact them.

Three4Cy

Jan 19, 2010
West Des Moines

Maggie MG's former teammate. Her sister, Haley, was also on the Grizzlies team.

Her dad is Brock Huard - Fox College Football Analyst.

• Informative
Reactions: farm85

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Looks like Oregon State is losing a lot of their team to the portal. Sucks but I guess it isn't really that surprising.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Should add I feel sorry for Oregon State. Went from Top Ten ranked and playing in a loaded Pac-12 to being a victim of conference realignment from a P5 to a one bid conference. Not even maybe staying there since it was one year temp deal?

Reactions: undersized_post

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Should add I feel sorry for Oregon State. Went from Top Ten ranked and playing in a loaded Pac-12 to being a victim of conference realignment from a P5 to a one bid conference. Not even maybe staying there since it was one year temp deal?
Orphaned Washington State has faired a little better, but like NIL, conference realignment can be as toxic as it is lucrative for the right entities. Iowa State has survived and with 17th place on the Drector's Cup, we may be safe for now even thriving. There by the grace...

Last edited:

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Washington has fair a little better, but like NIL, conference realignment can be as toxic as it is lucrative for the right entities. Iowa State has survived and with 17th place on the Drector's Cup, we may be safe for now even thriving. There by the grace...

That was my feeling.

Reactions: Cyclad