“Dilly dilly” needs to die

beentherebefore

Nov 24, 2007
I played back my video of the post-game celebration and I heard four "dilly dillies" that I could make out, and we sit in a section with quiet, older fans. It's either here to stay or it is dying out because older folks are also saying it.

Cardinal and Gold

Jul 23, 2016
I think Dilly! Dilly! is humorous and I will support it. If you are against it and need a substitute. Bangarang is timeless.
pJmNk.gif

• Winner
Reactions: GetAwesome

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Not reading all the posts, but I agree with the OP. It needs to go away. I hate letting Bud Light start something like this. Why couldn't it have been in a commercial for a decent beer? Or in an obscure movie?

Or better yet, why couldn't it have started in a press conference by Head Coach Matt Campbell. "These guys are ready to rock-n-roll. Our fans are the best. Dilly dilly!"

• Agree
Reactions: clonedlion

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
Not reading all the posts, but I agree with the OP. It needs to go away. I hate letting Bud Light start something like this. Why couldn't it have been in a commercial for a decent beer? Or in an obscure movie?

Or better yet, why couldn't it have started in a press conference by Head Coach Matt Campbell. "These guys are ready to rock-n-roll. Our fans are the best. Dilly dilly!"

Keep enjoying that spiced honey ale.

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
As I was waking to my car I passed a tailgate ambulance and someone got on the mic and said Dilly Dilly.Got a good amount of Dilly Dillys in return from the mass of people I was with!