“Dilly dilly” needs to die

NetflixAndClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 6, 2015
The State of Hockey
Don't you think that is the issue? How many other teams fans are using this same thing and thinking it is original for that fan base? This in no way is an ISU thing. I would rather folks find something that isn't a bud light commercial to latch on to as, "our rallying cry."
Nah many schools adopt things that originally don’t belong to them, so in no way is that an issue for me. I also disagree with many other schools using it. On social media it looks like ISU is by far using Dilly Dilly the most.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
So many butt sticks here, so many.

tumblr_nceim5u31w1qjmus3o4_r1_500.gif

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Don't you think that is the issue? How many other teams fans are using this same thing and thinking it is original for that fan base? This in no way is an ISU thing. I would rather folks find something that isn't a bud light commercial to latch on to as, "our rallying cry."

I watched like 7 cfb games last weekend and none of them had even close to the number of Dilly dilly’s that we had. Dilly Dilly chose us. See above post.

k123

Sep 14, 2011
Iowa

The SportsCenter anchor said it during a Lazard highlight, which gave us extra cachet. And the ISU coaches (like coach Prohm) and former BBall players are using it all over twitter.