“Dilly dilly” needs to die

EarthIsMan

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 23, 2014
Earth
You take something silly and amusing, and make an issue out of it. Happy?
I bet you're the life of the party.
Personally, I do find it silly and amusing.

This thread is social commentary.

Ones participation in this thread also makes them complicit in “making an issue out of it”

cyclonpediaJoe

Jun 27, 2012
Norwalk
I hate the fact that Anheuser-Busch-Inbev makes commercials mocking craft breweries and homebrewers. And in the meantime, Anheuser-Busch-Inbev buys up craft brewery after craft brewery and recently bought one of the larger home brew supply shops.

/rant

I think I take my beer too seriously.
vauEUgn.gif
Busch Light is delicious.

Cardinal and Gold

Jul 23, 2016
As a Miller fan, I admit that Anheuser has awesome marketing. Miller-Coors needs to get their act together for Miller. Sam Elliot's Coors commercials are hard to beat though. I don't think it is possible to dislike Dalton's mentor.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
As a Miller fan, I admit that Anheuser has awesome marketing. Miller-Coors needs to get their act together for Miller. Sam Elliot's Coors commercials are hard to beat though. I don't think it is possible to dislike Sgt. Maj. Plumlee
How do you know what kind of ******* day it is? What are you - a ******* weatherman now?
;)

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
I hate the fact that Anheuser-Busch-Inbev makes commercials mocking craft breweries and homebrewers. And in the meantime, Anheuser-Busch-Inbev buys up craft brewery after craft brewery and recently bought one of the larger home brew supply shops.

/rant

I think I take my beer too seriously.
vauEUgn.gif

That's a great point. It's hypocritical as all get out. (and I still like it)

Reactions: DurangoCy

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
As a Miller fan, I admit that Anheuser has awesome marketing. Miller-Coors needs to get their act together for Miller. Sam Elliot's Coors commercials are hard to beat though. I don't think it is possible to dislike Dalton's mentor.

They haven't had anything great since the "Man Law" commercials. Those were awesome.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron