“Dilly dilly” needs to die

clonedlion

Feb 28, 2013
This still nothing but taking a cheap marketing ploy from one of the largest booze companies and somehow it is cool for Iowa State to start using it. Seriously, it just feels dirty. Find something else to associate this amazing season with then some stupid commercial that we will all forget about a couple months from now in lieu of another annoying catch phrase.

CycloneWanderer

Nov 4, 2007
Wandering
This still nothing but taking a cheap marketing ploy from one of the largest booze companies and somehow it is cool for Iowa State to start using it. Seriously, it just feels dirty. Find something else to associate this amazing season with then some stupid commercial that we will all forget about a couple months from now in lieu of another annoying catch phrase.

The pit of Missouri, dilly dilly!

EarthIsMan

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 23, 2014
Earth
This “dilly dilly” phenemenon is pretty unexpected and bizarre. Crazy how it is has taken off.

xr4ticlone

Oct 1, 2006
Texas
I have to say at first I was on the fence...leaning no Dilly Dilly...

But if somehow Iowa State can co-opt this for ourselves and BL keeps running that commercial...I say DILLY!!! DILLY!!!

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

BBHMagic

Oct 15, 2009

I initially thought this was really stupid too but I'm going to take Georges advice on this and not take it so seriously. It's just one of those things that's so stupid it's fun. Dilly Dilly!

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
1yfx3o.jpg

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
tenor.gif

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron