12th Commitment - Carson Hansen

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
Dumb question but how large is a normal class size for FB recruiting?
"Normal" has disappeared. Class size used to be 25. But now with the portal, NIL, no sit-a-year, anything goes. Your class could be 20 freshmen, 7 transfers and 3 graduate transfers. The team consistency from year to year is a thing of the past. Now if some other team buys your players away, you just have to find new ones.

• Informative
Reactions: werdnamanhill

nrg4isu

Dec 29, 2009
Springfield, Illinois
We've got a lot of quality depth at RB. But this guy looks a bit different than the other backs. From his huddle film, he looks like a long strider with really good field vision. He also looks like a kid who could play any number of positions but my guess is he'll play a lot on special teams (coverage) in his first few years.

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
Wow. Watched the highlights. His team is using a playbook designed over a hundred years ago. You rarely see double tight Power T that isn’t in black n white.
So thats the 2025 ISU offense then?

I mean, if CMC will run 3 tight ends...

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
We've got a lot of quality depth at RB. But this guy looks a bit different than the other backs. From his huddle film, he looks like a long strider with really good field vision. He also looks like a kid who could play any number of positions but my guess is he'll play a lot on special teams (coverage) in his first few years.
I don't know what you call a lot, but we only have 4 scholarship RBs on the roster. That's not a lot in my book. That's the bare minimum you need, IMO. I'd like to have at least one, possibly two more.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron