1st post, Willing to pay $500 for

CYnLandry

Jun 13, 2011
2011 football season parking pass in any of the north donor lots. Please only serious replys. Thanks

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Take that $500, donate it to the NCC, and you'll get a parking pass in A2, B4, or C4.

SWVRXHWAYJQJWLY.20110613131908.jpg

CYnLandry

Jun 13, 2011
Take that $500, donate it to the NCC, and you'll get a parking pass in A2, B4, or C4.

SWVRXHWAYJQJWLY.20110613131908.jpg

Told me today no more parking passes available even if you donate over 1,000....which really got me going....I have donated at 500-1,000 level for 11 yrs, missed the deadline and I call today and get sorry nothing left....so why should I give them 1,000 to not get a parking pass? I'll pay someone on 500 for one. I am sure those they have saved some that will end up in corporate/hawkeyedonors...the north lots are never full. Horrid P. R.

RideRdie4life

Dec 14, 2008
Kansas City
Told me today no more parking passes available even if you donate over 1,000....which really got me going....I have donated at 500-1,000 level for 11 yrs, missed the deadline and I call today and get sorry nothing left....so why should I give them 1,000 to not get a parking pass? I'll pay someone on 500 for one. I am sure those they have saved some that will end up in corporate/hawkeyedonors...the north lots are never full. Horrid P. R.

We were told the same thing about 2 weeks ago.

everyyard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
Same guy is steaming mad when his lot is full and can't use his pass because isu oversold. They have deadlines for a reason, it isn't preschool. If you offered them 1g and they said no pass I would guess there are no passes. ISU isn't that wealthy to hold passes. Now, the fact the lots aren't full probably has more to do with no shows and people not using their assigned pass.

CYnLandry

Jun 13, 2011
We were told the same thing about 2 weeks ago.

Freaking Iowa State trying to be last again...and I will tell you how many hawks will roll into donor lots...never giving a dime....I have bought extra donor parking passes in the past every summer. Pathetic

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006

How is it horrid PR? You knew there was a deadline, you admit you missed the deadline, yet it's their fault?

CYnLandry

Jun 13, 2011
Same guy is steaming mad when his lot is full and can't use his pass because isu oversold. They have deadlines for a reason, it isn't preschool. If you offered them 1g and they said no pass I would guess there are no passes. ISU isn't that wealthy to hold passes. Now, the fact the lots aren't full probably has more to do with no shows and people not using their assigned pass.

They sure try really hard to waste money coming in. It's the morons who take up 2-3 spaces to tailgate and are never given a look. Parking your car sideways taking up 3 spaces...then having 100 drunks taking up 3 more spaces on the se corner of B-4...what a joke

CYnLandry

Jun 13, 2011
It is very humiliating to see Hawks in donor parking. It's even more humiliating to see Cornshuckers in donor parking.

It was sick how many huskers parked in b-4 last year with donor parking passes....tents running to the jack full of huskers...won't miss em...

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
It is very humiliating to see Hawks in donor parking. It's even more humiliating to see Cornshuckers in donor parking.

If they're willing to shell out for basically 1 game what ISU fans may or may not be willing to pay for 6 games, what does that say?

CYnLandry

Jun 13, 2011
If they're willing to shell out for basically 1 game what ISU fans may or may not be willing to pay for 6 games, what does that say?

I will pay $500 to park for 6 games in any north lot. That's "just" 85 a game. My fault...but willing to make up for it....still looking for takers

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
Bummer. Sounds like the reserved lots are filled. I like the fact that when I am given a lot and have a reserved space in that lot. It would really **** me off to make a nice donation and find that they have oversold the spaces for the lot and I ended up not getting one.

IMO, most people do pretty good only taking one space. Some take two but will have to move their stuff if a car wants that space.

IDK how many reserved parking spaces ISU has. But for someone to suggest that it is a super large number is ridiculous.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
The reserved lots being full is a very good thing for ISU.

The Huskers in there likely bought them from a scalper and did not donate $500 to park for 1 game.

And honestly, if our fans were spending $500 on parking passes for a single road game, I would find that kind of pathetic. I know we need the fans to give more for the program, but I've always been proud of ISU fans generally having meaningful lives and common sense.

Last edited:

OBE4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2011
Ames
2011 football season parking pass in any of the north donor lots. Please only serious replys. Thanks

My first post as well. Saw your offer and had to register. I think I can help you out. I sent you a PM.