**2022 NCAA Tourney Thread** (including play-ins)

Lafaester54

Mar 18, 2011
Colorado/Wyoming
The thing about the Zags is the only time they play anyone that is good is in the first month of the season, when teams are just figuring out who they are. Sure they usually win games in the tournament, but when you are a one seed it's a pretty easy path until the third round.
And they play in the WCC which (imo) is not as good as the MVC top to bottom.

• Agree
Reactions: CyCloned

Marcelason78

Mar 4, 2022
Can't imagine Bolton thought that ISU would still be playing after he was done this season.
Started out with the first three, then Bolton seemed to disappear. How many did he end up with?

Edit; 8 pts, 3/10 and 2/7 from three.

Last edited:

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Just curious for those in here that are anti-Gonzaga for their reasons. Is it Bolton on the team or does it go back farther than that?

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA
Sitting in the PHX airport waiting to catch a plane back to Everett. Zags fans are... not happy.

The Seattle area fandom is weird - Seahawks, U-Dub football/Zags hoops, then everything else Husky/Cougar. I'm wearing a Cyclone shirt because of course, and a guy decked out literally head to toe in Seahawks and Husky gear approached me to talk about Gonzaga and Arizona.

bradcyclone

Jan 25, 2009
I really hope Duke loses, if they make the Final 4, all talk will be Coach K and no other team will be mention to even making a Final 4.

Reactions: heitclone