2022 NCAA women's basketball selection show and bracket

undersized_post

Apr 18, 2021
Ticket prices at the other locations are all over the board. Some have the option to buy session 1 & 2 separately & range from $15-20 per session. An all-session pass at OU is $40-50. Have also seen an option for
a reduced price for kids/Seniors.
Tennessee students receive free tickets. Not sure who actually determines the price?

Edit: ISU students had an opportunity for free tickets as well. Hopefully they have a great turnout & cheer on the ladies to victory!
How tickets are sold is up to the discretion of each individual host school. Things are more uniform for the four regional host sites (Spokane, Wichita, Bridgeport, Greensboro).

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Ticket prices at the other locations are all over the board. Some have the option to buy session 1 & 2 separately & range from $15-20 per session. An all-session pass at OU is $40-50. Have also seen an option for
a reduced price for kids/Seniors.
Tennessee students receive free tickets. Not sure who actually determines the price?

Edit: ISU students had an opportunity for free tickets as well. Hopefully they have a great turnout & cheer on the ladies to victory!

The NCAA sets minimum and maximum prices. Host schools are allowed to charge anywhere in between.

ISU charges the minimum ($30 for all-session).

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
Where they ended up isn’t body of work…it’s just the view at the end of the season. Body of work has to include the view throughout the season. Any way…any evaluation is fun to think about
I agree-plus there is no correlation between how a team "finishes" the season and then how they do in the NCAA tournament.

Reactions: acoustimac

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Watching some of this Iowa women’s game and it’s super impressive to see the crowd. Sell out and loud. 15,000 people.

To see that and then only see 5k or less in Ames is disappointing. I’m guessing game time and the men playing really impacted it.

Cysister

Mar 18, 2008
Dubuque, IA
Clark always takes the other teams sharp shooter on defense and is able to rest on the floor. I always wonder what it would be like to make her really work on the defensive end. Doesn’t Creighton have a cheer squad in Iowa City? It looks like their student section leaders sitting on the floor next to the team instead.

cyclo120

Apr 11, 2006
Not surprising, when you depend so much on a player and she has show the tendency to be inefficient at times, tough to beat quality opponents consistently.

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
Not surprising, when you depend so much on a player and she has show the tendency to be inefficient at times, tough to beat quality opponents consistently.
Iowa is a two pony show. One pony didn’t get it done today and the other wasn’t near as efficient as usual.

Reactions: cyclo120

ISU_Guy

Jul 21, 2021
Des Moines
my gosh....we have a very, very big opportunity tonight to beat Georgia at home and face a 10 seed that we match up much favorability with as a sweet 16 game. hope they take advantage of it.

Reactions: Jimr and acoustimac

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Clark always takes the other teams sharp shooter on defense and is able to rest on the floor. I always wonder what it would be like to make her really work on the defensive end. Doesn’t Creighton have a cheer squad in Iowa City? It looks like their student section leaders sitting on the floor next to the team instead.
They don’t have cheerleaders. They have the blue squad. What I was told.