NFL: ***2023 San Francisco 49ers***

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
What are the Cowpie fans gonna say now? Not only did they get destroyed by the Bills, but Daks numbers were terrible. LOL Anyone that still thinks Dak is ahead of Purdy for the MVP need to have their head checked.

Buster28

Dec 3, 2011
Ames
Damn Purdy is a star.
Don't let the idiot haters fool you. Purdy is truly a rock star, not just at Iowa State, not just in the Bay Area, but across the nation. He's the aw-shucks kid who (seemingly) came out of nowhere to lead San Francisco to the top of their division two straight years. His numbers are insane. His character is second-to-none. Most couldn't handle this meteoric rise, but Purdy can. Good stuff. Keep it up, kid! Millions are rooting for you!

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Don't let the idiot haters fool you. Purdy is truly a rock star, not just at Iowa State, not just in the Bay Area, but across the nation. He's the aw-shucks kid who (seemingly) came out of nowhere to lead San Francisco to the top of their division two straight years. His numbers are insane. His character is second-to-none. Most couldn't handle this meteoric rise, but Purdy can. Good stuff. Keep it up, kid! Millions are rooting for you!
I barely follow the NFL but I appreciate the Brock updates, just nuts.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Is this good?

giphy.webp

ccruzen

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 19, 2009
Urbandale
Don't know who he is, for all I know he's a big name, but just imagine being Brock's agent after the last two years. Probably started as, "sure, I'll sign this kid, he might make me a few hundred bucks."

Pizzapitter

sopsycho
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2020
Don't know who he is, for all I know he's a big name, but just imagine being Brock's agent after the last two years. Probably started as, "sure, I'll sign this kid, he might make me a few hundred bucks."
IF he wins MVP, and the Superbowl, this "All American kid," gonna be spending more time doing commercials, than playing football. Note to State Farm, I'm weary of the Chiefs commercials.