MLB: ***2024 Minnesota Twins***

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
What I haven't heard mentioned yet, is how much this helps the bullpen. Astros having to go early and Lopez chewing up 7 innings is huge.
Even with a day off, this is a good thing for us. They may have to burn Verlander on short rest for game 4 if Tuesday goes well

Marcelason78

Mar 4, 2022
I hope Rocco goes the rest of the way with Farmer at third, even against RHPs. Loved to see Stewart out of the pen first even though he gave up the long ball. We are going to need him.

Cyclonsin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2020
Savannah, GA
When Lopez and Duran can account for 8 innings you aren't going to lose many of those games. Outstanding performance from Pablo.

• Agree
Reactions: somecyguy

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Did our job...got a split. Now let's end this thing in MN!!

Our second ace gets the bump tomorrow and the bullpen is rested. LFG

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
If they give Gray a couple early runs, the 'stros are going to be up against it. If anyone thought the crowd was wild last week, this week could be up even another level.

There are some other things I'd like to say but I care too much to risk jinxing it. I feel really good about this...

Reactions: Marcelason78

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
I hope Rocco goes the rest of the way with Farmer at third, even against RHPs. Loved to see Stewart out of the pen first even though he gave up the long ball. We are going to need him.
idk, if Royce is healthy enough to be in the field he needs to be there. Having both Julien and Royce in a lineup together is huge.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
idk, if Royce is healthy enough to be in the field he needs to be there. Having both Julien and Royce in a lineup together is huge.
You can still. I think he meant they need to sit Polanco but I've thought that too and you really sacrifice a bat there if he's not starting someplace.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
You can still. I think he meant they need to sit Polanco but I've thought that too and you really sacrifice a bat there if he's not starting someplace.
If Polanco's bat is on. he is a better option than Farmer. Also the switch hitting helps the lineup card as well.

Gray on Tuesday
Ryan??? on Wednesday to seal the deal?

Cyclonsin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2020
Savannah, GA
If they give Gray a couple early runs, the 'stros are going to be up against it. If anyone thought the crowd was wild last week, this week could be up even another level.

There are some other things I'd like to say but I care too much to risk jinxing it. I feel really good about this...
It bothers me to no end that both games in MSP this week are in the afternoon. I need a true night game to watch Duran come out to the phone lights and do his thing.

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
It bothers me to no end that both games in MSP this week are in the afternoon. I need a true night game to watch Duran come out to the phone lights and do his thing.
I think if the Rangers close out the Orioles tomorrow the Twins game will get moved to that time slot for game 4

• Agree
  • Eggplant
Reactions: JM4CY and Cyclonsin

Marcelason78

Mar 4, 2022
If Polanco's bat is on. he is a better option than Farmer. Also the switch hitting helps the lineup card as well...l.l
Agree with Polanco’s bat being better, but I worry about his defense at third. Just can’t have an error in a big playoff spot.

• Agree
Reactions: JM4CY

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
Agree with Polanco’s bat being better, but I worry about his defense at third. Just can’t have an error in a big playoff spot.
That is where if Royce can play the field, throw Polanco at second and have Julien DH is our best option imo. Just need the hamstring to be healthy.

• Agree
Reactions: Marcelason78

OBE4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2011
Ames
Figured I'll give it a whirl here first before I cross-post everywhere else:

- I have a single seat for Game 4 tomorrow at Target Field in Section 107, Row 19, Seat 1 (aisle) that I cannot use. As bad as I desperately want to go, I had to make a choice between this and the Cyclones this weekend and I'll be heading to Cincy instead for our football game. I paid $148.50 after fees and would offer this single at that same price if any cyclone here wants it before I post elsewhere. I thought this was a pretty good deal when I bought it and looking around it would seem even more so to still be a great value. I'll probably cross post later this afternoon. PM me if interested.