***2024 NFL Season***

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Did I just hear the Chase’s longest reception this year is 13 yards? I think we found the problem to the Bengals. Take the lid off that passing game.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Yeah I've never really felt unsafe, it's just more about wedging myself in surrounded by drunken idiots, listening to their stupid rants, having beer spilled on me, and just generally watching grown adults behave like morons. Not to mention paying through the nose for the pleasure. Nah. I'm fine watching on my 75" with food and drink at a fraction of the cost and with people I actually give a crap about.

Man I'm getting old.
Nice TV humble brag.;)

somecyguy

Jun 19, 2006
I'd love to know what McVay when thinking when instead of running the ball against a poor run defense he left Stafford out there getting bum rushed by the Bengals defense. He probably had flashbacks from Detroit.

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
Joe burrow got paid and then the monstars stole his talent.
He’s hurt. The real question is, was he hurt and held out for a big contract because he knew his stats weren’t going to warrant a big extension after this season. Or did he just coincidentally get hurt shortly after signing a new big contract.

SolterraCyclone

Jul 26, 2021
@CycloneRulzzz they are replaying the Miami v Denver game on the NFL network if you are so inclined. looks like it just started so its probably still a 3 score game.
I’m a Broncos fan, and even I wanted Miami to kick the FG to tie the NFL record for most points in a game.

If we’re going to get embarrassed, might as well do it in epic proportion

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
I’m a Broncos fan, and even I wanted Miami to kick the FG to tie the NFL record for most points in a game.

If we’re going to get embarrassed, might as well do it in epic proportion
same. i think its gonna be a long decade in Denver. who thought it was a good idea to be giving away all your draft picks for a has been coach and has been QB, and signing the has been QB to a franchise crippling extension, and all this while a generational talent is still in his peak for rival KC. i mean... wtf did they think would happen. im a Purdy9ers fan until further notice.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron