49ers - Brock Purdy - Still and Always #1

CyValley

Feb 29, 2008
Yo, somebody come get your Gramps! He's giving leg shout-outs again...

At 9:05 on a Wednesday? This is what happens when Grandpa stays up late, probably dipping into the Cody Road again.;);):jimlad:

(Jk jk, I had to do it. You're good, my man!)

No need, I locked myself in the home office and pulled the plug on the PC. Heh

swiacy

Apr 9, 2009
After Super Bowl win they put the camera on him and ask, "Brock Purdy, you just won the Super Bowl. What are you going to do next?"

Brock responds, "I wanted to go to Disney World, but I can't afford it."
Sitting in the LV airport ready to escape Sin City. Next two weeks here will be crazy and very expensive….as if it isn’t already. Cab ride to airport announced a 33 % surcharge starting the 5th. That will be standard procedure. They are also closing down Las Vegas Boulevard for foot traffic only. I expect attendance here will be a new SB record for crowd size outside the stadium.

• Agree
Reactions: Pizzapitter

swiacy

Apr 9, 2009
For the fun of it...nothing more.
IF the Niner's win the SB, Brock will be on the radar, endorsement/commercial-wise, in the biggest of $-ways.
He's got a regional foot in the door with Alaska Airlines and Toyota.
Personally, me thinks J Deere should consider (given Jenna JD footage of Brock manning a JD combine on her family farm). Toss in Brock manning a lawn mower.
Purdy paint brushes seems logical, tho the product sells itself (the best).
State Farm? Aren't we tired of the non-stop Chiefs player's?
Wheaties/General Mills?
Looking for some creative suggestions.
Toyota had announced Purdy is signing as a national endorsement, Toyota’s first deal with an NFL player.

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
Sitting in the LV airport ready to escape Sin City. Next two weeks here will be crazy and very expensive….as if it isn’t already. Cab ride to airport announced a 33 % surcharge starting the 5th. That will be standard procedure. They are also closing down Las Vegas Boulevard for foot traffic only. I expect attendance here will be a new SB record for crowd size outside the stadium.
The only other day that they close LVB (that I know of) is New Year’s Eve.

CyValley

Feb 29, 2008
One would expect that he'd be just about the ideal spokesperson for just about any brand. Just using the play on words "Purdy" can go a long way. His character and image are as "clean" as it gets. The last pick to mountain top story should resonate as a story that most brands would love to latch on to.

1706829079696.png

Reactions: nrg4isu

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
See Cam Newton trying to squeeze the last minute of fame, wish they would ask "How much money did an Auburn backer donate to your father's church?"

• Informative
Reactions: Pizzapitter

somecyguy

Jun 19, 2006
This makes me laugh because I think we were all on here wondering if the 49er's would keep 3 QBs on the roster and weren't sure if he'd have to be a practice squad guy. Turns out we shouldn't have been worried.

It also solidifies what we kinda already knew that often draft status means more than action on the field. Based on those comments, Purdy should have started the season as the starter, but it would have been a nuclear bomb to do so.