AA Prediction time

How many AA's will we have

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
Guys. Now that I have the interactive brackets and I’m going through matches, it’s looking real good.

6 AAs. There I said it
I did my brackets and I have Frost 8th, Ech 3rd, Casey 4th, Chittum R16, David 1st, Gaitan 7th, Younger 2nd.

I also have 6 AA's and I love the path to AA for most of our guys not named Chittum. Chittum can definitely make it on the podium, but he gets in a lot of scrambles where he either doesn't score or no one scores and it just eats up time. Finishing on top in scrambles has to favor Chittum to make the podium and he could do it. I'll continue to think David can do it until he doesnt do it.

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
I also must be the only one picking Robb to beat Lewan on the front side. I have Chittum losing to Meyer then would need to beat Cardenas in R16 then Robb R12 to place. That would be tough.

DantheFan

Feb 10, 2010
I also must be the only one picking Robb to beat Lewan on the front side. I have Chittum losing to Meyer then would need to beat Cardenas in R16 then Robb R12 to place. That would be tough.
I picked Robb to beat Lewan as well.

I think it's been said on here before, but if Chittum can get past Shapiro, I like his chances. He'll likely have some familiar foes after Shapiro that I think he can handle the second time around.

Reactions: CyCloneRastlinG

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
I picked Robb to beat Lewan as well.

I think it's been said on here before, but if Chittum can get past Shapiro, I like his chances. He'll likely have some familiar foes after Shapiro that I think he can handle the second time around.
If Chittum can clean up all the situations where he is susceptible to leg passes/ the split leg positions, I love his chances. I think he’s been too comfortable in his leg defense and gets into too many leg pass positions that don’t favor him against the best of the best scramblers. Meyer can be problems. If Cody sticks to his hand fighting ability and wears guys down, Cody will be problems.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
If Chittum can clean up all the situations where he is susceptible to leg passes/ the split leg positions, I love his chances. I think he’s been too comfortable in his leg defense and gets into too many leg pass positions that don’t favor him against the best of the best scramblers. Meyer can be problems. If Cody sticks to his hand fighting ability and wears guys down, Cody will be problems.
When Cody has guys that have seen only limited film of him at best, Cody has a huge advantage. You better damn well know where your hips are 100% of the time or Chittum will exploit that instantly. I like him in a tourney setting for this reason... a lot.

DantheFan

Feb 10, 2010
David champ
Yonger champ
Anthony champ
Casey 5th
Frost 7th
Chittum 7th

Team 2nd because PSU is in a different galaxy. But Hidlay beats Brooks.

Tell me about it. I ran through an extremely homerish bracket scenario that included Starocci re-aggravating his injury while wrestling Lewis and defaulting out of the tourney and we still fall 17.5 pts behind PSU.