Actually Helping Farmers

cloneu

Jul 26, 2007
Urbandale
www.golfdsm.com
^Just submitted my order for this shirt.^

Speaking of that shirt, most orders placed prior to today are out in the mail as of today. There is a backorder on some XL orders that will go out next week, if your order is part of that I have already emailed you about it.

CYCLNST8, I will get your order in the mail tomorrow.

I may be a little biased but I like how the shirts turned out.

Reactions: CYCLNST8

isuska

Jun 22, 2011
Ankeny, IA
Speaking of that shirt, most orders placed prior to today are out in the mail as of today. There is a backorder on some XL orders that will go out next week, if your order is part of that I have already emailed you about it.

If I want to order a M and a XL today, about how long do you think before you would be able to ship?

BeachAve

Apr 22, 2014
I'd buy one.
kudos to 'ol raisin face for this snake oil concept.

to think a decal actually helps farmers is genius according to the land of Oz.....aka Hawkdumb.

The U of I has done more to harm the Ag industry the last 150 yrs than any school . The biggest fraud marketing ploy ever

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com

Got my shirt today! Thank you! Ready to ROCK IT next week. :yes:

Jambalaya

May 29, 2008
I just made a crappy draft of this on customink.com in about 3 minutes...

I can't imagine they would check deep enough to know that is "sort of like a copyright", would they?

$25 for one shirt, $17/ea to 10, $12/ea to 20

I'm not interested in buying a shirt but why is everyone asking someone else to do this? It seems so easy...

attachment.php
attachment.php

wouldn't be easier to obtain an iron-on patch for $5, and iron it on a $5 red shirt?

Agclone91

Feb 5, 2011
Ames
I will preface this post by saying this is my store and I would make some money off of each sale. Additionally 20% of all sales from this shirt will be donated to the Coalition to Support Iowa's Farmers. I am hoping to add more farm themed shirts to my Iowa themed store in the near future.

http://vintageiowa.storenvy.com/products/14171673-actually-helping-farmers

attachment.php

If I ordered one of these tomorrow, any chance I would have it by next weekend?

Also, did anyone come up with a plan for the original WRNL style shirts? Would love to have one of those as well.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
Got mine yesterday, couldn't have came at a better time, since the 1040WHO farm show decided to turn their show into an Iowa Hawkeye-Hayden Fry-ANF pep really. Nothing like having a farm show interviewing people at the event that don't even know what a farm is.

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
We need someone to step up and create some of those ANF style AHF shirts. I would, but its likely too late to do anything in time for this years game...

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
Got mine yesterday, couldn't have came at a better time, since the 1040WHO farm show decided to turn their show into an Iowa Hawkeye-Hayden Fry-ANF pep really. Nothing like having a farm show interviewing people at the event that don't even know what a farm is.

Yeah I thought that was a complete joke. I thought about calling in to ask what the ANF campaign has done to help farmers in the last 30 years, but then our chopper broke down and I didn't get a chance to call in.

Scruff

Mar 11, 2008
Coralville, IA
Thank you for bringing this back up. My danged wife, who refuses to cheer for the good guys, purchased an ANF shirt at the state fair. I've been frustrated that I couldn't find the original AHF shirt. This new version will work perfectly next weekend every time we take photos together.

cloneu

Jul 26, 2007
Urbandale
www.golfdsm.com
If I ordered one of these tomorrow, any chance I would have it by next weekend?

Also, did anyone come up with a plan for the original WRNL style shirts? Would love to have one of those as well.

I currently have Medium, Large and XXL in stock and you would have by Friday. Any other sizes would not be in stock again until after the game unfortunately

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Thank you for bringing this back up. My danged wife, who refuses to cheer for the good guys, purchased an ANF shirt at the state fair. I've been frustrated that I couldn't find the original AHF shirt. This new version will work perfectly next weekend every time we take photos together.

Are you getting married again? On a home football Saturday?

cytech

Apr 10, 2006
Hiawatha, Iowa
Just a quick update one the store I was setting up. The images I received weren't to their specs and the sample shirts they made me order to see what it would look like, aren't good. So now I have to send them back and retry. I don't have an eta, but I won't bring it online at all till I know what the end product will look like.

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
Just a quick update one the store I was setting up. The images I received weren't to their specs and the sample shirts they made me order to see what it would look like, aren't good. So now I have to send them back and retry. I don't have an eta, but I won't bring it online at all till I know what the end product will look like.

Damn, that means you won't be up for Hate Week sales.

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006

Seriously, throw that garbage ANF shirt away. Waste of money.

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com

I'll still buy one when they become available. Thank you for your help.

Glad I purchased the other shirt as well. I'll rock um both.

CyInDFW

Aug 14, 2015
Lewisville, TX
This is coming late, but I want to say a special thank you to cloneu for making sure I had my Actually Helping Farmers shirt in time for the UNI game. Was on the road and he made arrangements to ship it to the address in MN where I was on vacation making sure I had it.

Got several great comments on the shirt while in Ames, and made sure to give them the site name.