Actually Helping Farmers

bringmagicback

Dec 3, 2009
CF Resident Dog Lover
Yeah I thought that was a complete joke. I thought about calling in to ask what the ANF campaign has done to help farmers in the last 30 years, but then our chopper broke down and I didn't get a chance to call in.

They will give you a whole bunch of trivial statistics as to what they've done. My brother is a lobbyist for farm bureau and while a huge cyclone fan, he gets very upset at the dismissal of ANF.

cloneu

Jul 26, 2007
Urbandale
www.golfdsm.com
This is coming late, but I want to say a special thank you to cloneu for making sure I had my Actually Helping Farmers shirt in time for the UNI game. Was on the road and he made arrangements to ship it to the address in MN where I was on vacation making sure I had it.

Got several great comments on the shirt while in Ames, and made sure to give them the site name.

Thanks. there were a number of sales that Saturday morning, you must have made a good walking advertisement!

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
I will preface this post by saying this is my store and I would make some money off of each sale. Additionally 15% of all sales from this shirt will be donated to the Coalition to Support Iowa's Farmers. I am hoping to add more farm themed shirts to my Iowa themed store in the near future.

http://vintageiowa.storenvy.com/products/14171673-actually-helping-farmers

attachment.php

I just went with this one, thanks!

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
We should get Farmers Insurance to sponsor ISU athletics. Then we can charge them to put the "We are Farmers" logo on our helmets. That's better than ANF isn't it?

Reactions: isuska

cloneu

Jul 26, 2007
Urbandale
www.golfdsm.com
In honor of the game tonight I just dropped a check in the mail to Coalition to Support Iowa's Farmers from a portion of the profits of this shirt. It is just a small drop in bucket compared to the money they get elsewhere, but any little bit helps right? Thanks to all who have purchased the shirt!

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
So, is there like a coupon for CF Pickup Basketballers?

I really want the shirt, but not for $23.

tumblr_lq3ashzqJl1qht847.gif
I wish there was, but nope. Everyone pays the same. It's the company's printing method that drives the price up. Believe me, if I could set them at $15, I would.

BeachAve

Apr 22, 2014
Thanks. there were a number of sales that Saturday morning, you must have made a good walking advertisement!

Hello.. Do they run true to size? Run large ?

im between a large / xlarge normally

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
I wish there was, but nope. Everyone pays the same. It's the company's printing method that drives the price up. Believe me, if I could set them at $15, I would.

Strawberry Patch would run these for $3 a piece and put them on their 2 for $25 rack. I have 100% certainty that with a custom order of 48, they would charge $10 or less on a Gildan 50/50 blend shirt

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Strawberry Patch would run these for $3 a piece and put them on their 2 for $25 rack. I have 100% certainty that with a custom order of 48, they would charge $10 or less on a Gildan 50/50 blend shirt
Cool? Not a ******* thing I can do about it.

Help Support Us

Become a patron