All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
If we don't have a 2020 season, and it looks like a possibility at this point, does Purdy make the jump to the NFL in the 2021 draft?

I am going to differ from Twins here and say that he probably would. I have seen him ranked as high as 3rd QB draft eligible in that class. You have to go at that point. Herbert from Oregon cost himself probably 10-15 draft slots by returning this season.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
I am going to differ from Twins here and say that he probably would. I have seen him ranked as high as 3rd QB draft eligible in that class. You have to go at that point. Herbert from Oregon cost himself probably 10-15 draft slots by returning this season.
I hope they play but if they don't there will be a lot of interesting decisions to be made by sophomores, juniors and seniors.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I’m sure it will be a special season next year-just like this year!!

Maybe this year is the special season-I’ll check to see if Randy just admits missing it by a year.

I for one would like to see another special 7-6 season-and of course Randy Pete would also - So hope he stays

8c321810094b719e3ecb44d7b402e5db.gif

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Updated:

QB - Purdy
RB - Hall
WR - Smith-Marsette
WR - Milton
TE - Allen
TE - Kolar
LT - Jackson
LG - Newell
C - Linderbomb
RG - Downing
RT - TBD

DL - Bailey
DL - Enyi
DL - Golston
DL - Petersen
LB - Rose
LB - Vance
LB - Colbert
S - Eisworth
S - White
CB - Hankins
CB - Johnson

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Updated:

QB - Purdy
RB - Hall
WR - Smith-Marsette
WR - Milton
TE - Allen
TE - Kolar
LT - Jackson
LG - Newell
C - Linderbomb
RG - Downing
RT - TBD

DL - Bailey
DL - Enyi
DL - Golston
DL - Petersen
LB - Rose
LB - Vance
LB - Colbert
S - Eisworth
S - White
CB - Hankins
CB - Johnson

You must be bored.

mattyheiden

May 3, 2011
MN
Wouldn't be surprised to see Kallenberger at RT with Schott and Britt staying inside. Banwart will be back at G after missing the 2018 season due to a knee injury. The staff seems quite high on Britt but who knows with Iowa's depth chart? They'll be vastly improved at both guards next fall. Big drop off at RT without Wirfs.

Last edited:

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Wouldn't be surprised to see Kallenberger at RT with Schott and Britt staying inside. Banwart will be back at G after missing the 2018 season due to a knee injury.

Kallenberger was a great recruit but hasn't done much with his opportunities so far

mattyheiden

May 3, 2011
MN
He's an true OT who has had two good ones in front of him, including a potential 1st rounder. Jackson will be another NFL draft pick but Kallenberger has played well at OG. Just a matter of him biding his time. He's just coming off a sophomore season and has a couple more years left. I think he steps in at LT after Alaric Jackson graduates