All Iowa/ISU Wrestling Lineup

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
That was awesome! I thought he was finished after the headlock in the first. He never gave up and kept being the attacker.
Did you think that because he was actually stuck? Or because there is no way Reenan shoulda been dinged 3 times for stalling and Warner was given a gift from the refs

• Winner
Reactions: CyTwins

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Did you think that because he was actually stuck? Or because there is no way Reenan shoulda been dinged 3 times for stalling and Warner was given a gift from the refs

He showed a lot of grit and fight after the headlock. Reenan did nothing after that.

Reactions: ST8TAILG8R

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
He showed a lot of grit and fight after the headlock. Reenan did nothing after that.
I do tip my hat to Warner for battling back like he did and taking the advantages he was given. But he was still stuck and that was a horrible reffin job so feel bad for Reenan getting hosed over like that

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I do tip my hat to Warner for battling back like he did and taking the advantages he was given. But he was still stuck and that was a horrible reffin job so feel bad for Reenan getting hosed over like that

He could have maybe had a pin, it was close for sure. Lee and Eierman didn't get their pins either so not sure if it was the same ref or not.

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
He could have maybe had a pin, it was close for sure. Lee and Eierman didn't get their pins either so not sure if it was the same ref or not.
Yeah Lee had to spend an extra 10 seconds on the mat from not getting that pin lol
Congrats to him on another hodge! And tip of the hat to you guys getting all 10 through and taking the team race.

HawkFan1

Feb 2, 2019
He wasn’t. He got dinged 2x and the last penalty point was fleeing the mat

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
He wasn’t. He got dinged 2x and the last penalty point was fleeing the mat
Yep that was my mistake just rewatched it and you're right it was for fleeing good call...but point still stands of he got screwed on the no pin call

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Still worried about PSU. Never seen an easier path to the semis than what Beard has gotten at 197. PSU and Iowa are both wrestling great.